[Interlude] L2jDOT Custom Server

- Set's :

Titanium - status lvl 1, Dynasty - status lvl 2, Dark Knight - status lvl 3 , Ice - Configured , Vesper gold - status level 6 , vesper silver - status level 5 , vesper Black - status lvl 7 , Wavy - status lvl 4 , Infernal -Configured.

[the frameworks then all or almost all with status published by me, the levels on what I put, it means the status, in other words, lvl 1 - worse, lvl 7 - better]

- Weapons:

Eletric pulse - status lvl 2 , Demoniac weapons - status lvl 4 , Epic weapons - status lvl 3 , Dinasty weapons - status lvl 1 , Icarus weapons - status lvl 5 , E Black vesper Weapons - status lvl 6.

[it is the same scheme of the frameworks, summarizing, the Dynasty eh to worse weapon, and the black evening star the best!]

- Accessories:

Wings [All with published status], hair of the baium, swords of the zaken, Customs shields [also with published status], Party Mask, Tattos published by me, when 1 is going of lvl to lvl 5, A fighter beginning with the percentage of 6 % p atk and 8 % p atk speed, and ending in 22 % p atk and 24 % p atk speed, and the Mages beginning 6 % m atk and 8 % m atk speed, and ending in 22 % M atk and 24 % M atk speed. I wait what like the servant, I took a lot of time to do this pack, and I am sharing with you in the xpzone exclusively! the servant is ready to go down, and to go round, having the work only to change the config of ip! =) it does not forget of thanking: ~

And some  Npc..

Bakup + Server: http://www.4shared.com/file/128331447/36dd...Server_DOT.html

Patch Full: http://www.4shared.com/file/128331710/d788b596/Patch.html

dot is back read more news !! im working on latest rev of dot and its ok - but i configurate it my self dont like newbies packs

and fix links man i got error

dot is back?? really? i try to login on forum and is dead. tell us links to see if dot is back! ;P