Stolen and Shared Platinum/Donator accounts will be banned!

Maxtor

Problem here is that I use a webproxy at school or at work when I browser forums cuz it's all blocked.. so when I'm at school or work pc I got IP from other country (I use this: www.zend2.com)...

ouffff posters without reading...we mean that we DONT CARE about ips on same range!!!! we are talking about IPs on different regions!!!!!!!!!omg omg omg omg! also schools have a different and professional hostname so it will be easy to see if you login from home or from a school or from a net cafe!

READ BEFORE POSTING BEFORE I START DEKARMAS!!! THEN IF I DO YOU MIGHT START READING A LITTLE

Everytime you restart your router you change your IP (Internet Protocol) but you don't change your Host name which stays stable for your connection ;)

Well what if i connect from my house, work, school or a friends house?? How can you recognize if its a sharing account or its just the same Physical person (account owner) connecting from different place's? You simple cant! Im network technician and i know few things bout networks. So this is just a warning to prevent people sharing a Donor account..You cant* solve this problem. There is a way to solve this but need to be done by hand and require a lot of time and work :-\

So, what Maxtor meant is not changes between IPs, but seeing a person online with 2 different IPs? Example one logged in from Antarctica and one from Europe?

Well, now, that makes sense, as it wouldn't be good to ban because of simple IP changes. Our forum is for exploiting and hacking mostly, so I guess that changing IPs is really important some times xD

Best Regards.

Don't make again the same posts ;s

The BanHammer will start it's job.

BTW Don't use hide for useless things.

Especially for this...

It seems none of you understand a thing about IPs.

A country does not have a single IP range.

An user may have 30+ valid IP ranges (I have 8 )

An user may be on a dynamic IP (I change IP every 3 hours with over 4,228,250,625 IPs available)

A hostname is not always resolvable

A user may login from two different residences with two different ISPs where both have different ranges.

geo2ip wont resolve location correctly 100% of the time.

TLDR:

I hope you enjoy banning legit users :)

It seems none of you understand a thing about IPs.

A country does not have a single IP range.

An user may have 30+ valid IP ranges (I have 8 )

An user may be on a dynamic IP (I change IP every 3 hours with over 4,228,250,625 IPs available)

A hostname is not always resolvable

A user may login from two different residences with two different ISPs where both have different ranges.

geo2ip wont resolve location correctly 100% of the time.

TLDR:

I hope you enjoy banning legit users :)

thank God someone know a thing about IP's!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh   some ppl think (like sess or longisland)that we are retards or noobs and we dont know a thing about IPs.

we didnt wait sess or longisland or any1 to learn us anything.

i DARE the users that pmed me and w3bm0nster yesterday to post who and how many asked how to login mxc  cuz they tried to login from DarkLeSS* account just to see some things as they say , which was banned for leeching a week ago.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and pffffffffffffffffffffffff

we are not idiots.think before posting!!!

i though darkless was a leecher and got banned long time ago

anyway u should protect your accounts and not give them to anyone.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  some ppl think (like sess or longisland)that we are retards or noobs and we dont know a thing about IPs.

i DARE the users that pmed me and w3bm0nster yesterday to post who and how many asked how to login mxc  cuz they tried to login from DarkLeSS* account just to see some things as they say , which was banned for leeching a week ago.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and pffffffffffffffffffffffff

Judging from your posts along with maxtors without describing the actual requirements to be banned, yes, I will consider that you have absolutely no fucking clue about how IPs work.

stick around report section and offtopic section and you might understand.i believe you are a smart man! seeing only 1 specific topic doesn't give you any right to judge us like this.(not that i really care but thats another story)

:-* :-* actually i wont even bother again so write whatever you want now :)

stick around report section and offtopic section and you might understand.i believe you are a smart man! seeing only 1 specific topic doesn't give you any right to judge us like this.(not that i really care but thats another story)

:-* :-* actually i wont even bother again so write whatever you want now :)

I don't visit either.  One is full of spam and the other is full of crying by 13yo's because they lost their uber important karma! nuuuus! Q_Q

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  some ppl think (like sess or longisland)that we are retards or noobs and we dont know a thing about IPs.

i DARE the users that pmed me and w3bm0nster yesterday to post who and how many asked how to login mxc  cuz they tried to login from DarkLeSS* account just to see some things as they say , which was banned for leeching a week ago.

Nobody told that you or anyone else is retard...