MXB l2 server?

# Copyright © 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

#      102.54.94.97    rhino.acme.com          # source server

#      38.25.63.10    x.acme.com              # x client host

127.0.0.1      localhost

85.196.5.107 l2authd.lineage2.com

Pio eukolos tropos einai na mpis me host  ;D

cuz i want stop this game,im trying but is like the drugs really i want go my access to 0 or just delete my GM acc,the server is very nice so start to play..i dont have play so much to this server cuz is new but it just rocks!

um my friend mewmew i dont know if u want to be gm but i think ur english is good(proficancie)and u are very friendly and helpfull,make him GM :) 

ps he dont tell me 'i want to be gm' i just write it alone and if he want...so my brother aris access -50 better :P i dont write on greek..if u know english ok ,bb

my lineage have shift+delete

so gg :P

my friend thanos47 i was tolis in game.u were a good gm as long as i knew u.i did the same thing as u. i stop l2. i am now at 3 weeks of (apotoxinosi). i think when the summer gone all we will return to this game who all had amazing times.the server 1st of all has amazing players who knows many things about the game.so people like killer who knows what the players wants, i am sure that he is gonna make the server amazing. my english are very very bad, but i think u can understand me :p

Den exeis parei kanena? Afto mou to pan kialloi, apo otan ebala sto 80% to chance gia drop. Tha to dokimasw ston test server gia na mai sigouros ti paizei kai tha to allaxw ^^ thx gia to report padws. ;)

den mporo na sas dixo to meros pou exi ta mobs sto varka ,opos bgenis spawn gia varka pas pross ta piso xeris OLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO isia meta exi aristera kai dexia alla mono isia eki tha pas aristera meta metan apo 1-4 metalia PANTA,ade sas to ipa^^

btw killer an thes min ton svinis ton char...astona an mpo kamia mera apo to cafe pou ton exo vali

my friend thanos47 i was tolis in game.u were a good gm as long as i knew u.i did the same thing as u. i stop l2. i am now at 3 weeks of (apotoxinosi). i think when the summer gone all we will return to this game who all had amazing times.the server 1st of all has amazing players who knows many things about the game.so people like killer who knows what the players wants, i am sure that he is gonna make the server amazing. my english are very very bad, but i think u can understand me :p

now i will make some diet cause i have take some kilos more...and after gym... ;)