[Guide]Fast leveling guide, Lv. 1 - 15 in a few hours, useful for x1 server's!!

Futzi

hey, well this is a small guide on how to level fast, just requires a few investment.

first of all get the best weapon you can (if possible top for NG) in my case i used a Falchion wich is Sword with 31 P Attack (fast attack speed), then buy 50 - 100 lesser healing potions (depending on how much you can spend) and 3k Soulshots NG from the shop (dont buy compressed packages they are horribly expensive, just buy the 3k) in total from the potions and soulshots should spend around 30k.

also dont forget to buy 5 - 10 scrolls of escape to reduce delay between warping back to town.

now make your alt (or if its your main and a friend can lend you some adena for the items maybe) you will start near your village in the area where a lot of gremlin, talk to the starter guide and kill gremlins til you get Lv.2 (and get the stone) then talk to him and talk to the guy to the side, when he asks you where you want to go say you want to go to the isle of souls.

when getting there talk to the newbie helper.

now run the quest "supply check" from Marcella so you can get free decent armor (Wooden breastplate set), when you're done go back to the newbie helper and teleport to the dwarven village.

now here is the lil tricky thing, you will take the north exit and then go through the bridge (if you dont feel confident enough you can kill the orcs and wolves around to 3 - 4) and then kill the goblin brigand leader first (because they aggro), when fighting you will activate auto-use of soulshots and spam healing potions at least til 7, 2 goblins should take you from 2 to 3, 3 to 3-4 and then you can start doing golems too.

myself i counted time in 20 mins did 2 - 8 that way, stay there killing golems (and goblins that aggro, goblin should give around 600, the weaker golems around 650 and the stronger golems up to 710), when you get to 8 (though i would suggest 10, doesnt takes much time) go back to town and warp to your home-town to learn ONLY the next ablities (in the next priority):

1) Weapon Mastery (stronger attacks, faster kills)

2) your weapon of choice skill (like power strike)

3) Armor Mastery (more def, less potions you will use)

*Note: At Lv.10 you get 2 weapon masteries, 2nd costs around 790 SP, i suggest doing just the 1st weapon mastery and then getting the most of your attack skill, so you can do overhits and get more exp or just spam when starting for faster kills.

when done in town go back to the same place killing the golems, they give really good exp up to 15 (could posibly take you to 20 but at 15 i moved near dark elven village to the spider nest)

after Lv.12 you can talk to the newbie guide so you get wind walk + shield + blessed body, that helps you resist more, or escape if you need in emergencies.

hope this help those who want to start an alt / do their first class change in just 1 day

Have you ever played a lowrate? I doubt it, leveling till 20 and doing the quest is not more than 3hours, lol @ you

I agree with Exte.... In official server you can be lvl 20 with the 1st class change in 1 hour (1 and a half MAX)

And your English pathetic.

None of my post is meaningless, unlike your posts which are full of nonsense and bullcrap, sorry dude, had to say this because my English knowledge is without any doubt ten times greater than yours.