interlude [Interlude L2J]L2DreaMGaMiNG , The ReBoRN ( BETA )

HackMeUpReturns

You don't get it don't you ? Open your eyes mate and look on the first 4 pages of this forum and 99% of the servers are +7 max 30 / safe 7 max 25 full of customs , as for your server yesterday i left such a server , max 25 and umm the PvP was retarted as hell ... blah but it's your server so it's your call the only thing i'm asking you is just look on this Lineage 2 Community Forums and see that a lot of players are sick and tired of this kind of server , most of us even think that Lineage 2 is dead because of this .

p.s. when i say dead i'm just reffering to private servers

You don't get it don't you ? Open your eyes mate and look on the first 4 pages of this forum and 99% of the servers are +7 max 30 / safe 7 max 25 full of customs , as for your server yesterday i left such a server , max 25 and umm the PvP was retarted as hell ... blah but it's your server so it's your call the only thing i'm asking you is just look on this Lineage 2 Community Forums and see that a lot of players are sick and tired of this kind of server , most of us even think that Lineage 2 is dead because of this .

p.s. when i say dead i'm just reffering to private servers

Oh...So you post your comments but you do not have to flame!! Put a full stop not just talking until the reply ends..!!

If you don't like this type of servers just don't join them! You are not here to criticise my work or someone's else.Also,my server's ambition is to have *BALANCED* PvP'S !! So :

*There aren't donations

*There aren't overenchanted -beeped- up weapons and other equips

*Everyone has same chances to play whenever he starts the server

This was the old DreamGaminG!!

There were a lot of ppl online and everyone was happy!!

ReGaRDS ...

Do you know why i'm flameing your server ? Because you are not the only dude who downloaded a data pack , changed the rates and started the server . Anyone can do this and because of this we have crap servers now . And when you say BALANCE do you realy belive that safe / max 25 is what needed ? Have a little respect for the people of this forum and for yourself and do some fucking tests . For example i hate playing Archer / Dagger Class and i whant to play BladeDancer ... it's a feitsh ... what the fuck i will do in PvP ? Get an Archer and make his Bow +25 , after that make a Blade Dancer and make his armor +20 and nook some arrows in him ... trust me the BD will get 6-7k easy if you are full buff + epics . Now a Blade Dancer HP is kinda lol so i belive ima be 2 shooted max . BUT WOW I HAVE MANA REGEN . I hate kiddos who belive they know the game mechanics ... FAIR CHANCES FOR ALL IN PVP IS WHAT YOU WHANT , I CAN GIVE YOU 28 CLASSES THAT HAVE NO PLACE ON YOUR SERVER SO PLEASE SPARE ME .