interlude [Interlude L2J]L2DreaMGaMiNG , The ReBoRN ( BETA )

HackMeUpReturns

Server is new and we are working hard making some new npc's and fix some major bugs in the server site as l2jdot has left us a lot of work to do...!!

Someone n00bish tried to sabotaz our server too us we denied him to be GM ! So he added twice the server in hopzone and we've got banned...

Thanks all of you ppl that have joined  but I have to say that I'll wait until Sunday if I won't see more than 20ppl online I will close down the server until I will fix the pack ( So if the server will get down it will be up again rdy at Christmas Holidays.. )

Hope you will join and the community will grow and we won't take the decision to close down the server!

Regards

Server is new and we are working hard making some new npc's and fix some major bugs in the server site as l2jdot has left us a lot of work to do...!!

Someone n00bish tried to sabotaz our server too us we denied him to be GM ! So he added twice the server in hopzone and we've got banned...

Thanks all of you ppl that have joined  but I have to say that I'll wait until Sunday if I won't see more than 20ppl online I will close down the server until I will fix the pack ( So if the server will get down it will be up again rdy at Christmas Holidays.. )

Hope you will join and the community will grow and we won't take the decision to close down the server!

Regards

Your ambition is to make a server with 20ppl online?:O

Thats a point.

Then,GL with it HackMe.

Thanx!! ( Ihave joined your server and it is pretty awesome )

!!

Ok let's get down to work...I'm thinking of changing the pack we have to L2JHardcore as it is the next generation of L2jdot!

Server will be up and running and there won't be any wipes if I make it :D

****WIPE DONE****

Totally Changed Server Pack!!

Wipe done!!

Server is almost ready

****WIPE DONE****

Totally Changed Server Pack!!

Wipe done!!

Server is almost ready

Ok!!

There is any change  in server?

Lol so much trouble for a lolserver . You think that 999% Mana Regen is balanceing classes ? All you say is Mana Potions = Balance PvP though this is stupid . Imo collect some balls and work up a real Lineage 2 server and not some lol+25 / custom server ;) .

Lol so much trouble for a lolserver . You think that 999% Mana Regen is balanceing classes ? All you say is Mana Potions = Balance PvP though this is stupid . Imo collect some balls and work up a real Lineage 2 server and not some lol+25 / custom server ;) .

Thanks you for your comment but the server will be remain as it is....