interlude [Interlude L2J]Line][age DarkHeaven!(Online)

™Tekto StyleZ

You could at least fix the server name .. I dont see anything thats from L2 Thunder, its just L2 John-X. Also fix the buffer.. You havent done anything about your npcs just using ready-made npcs.

You could at least fix the server name .. I dont see anything thats from L2 Thunder, its just L2 John-X. Also fix the buffer.. You havent done anything about your npcs just using ready-made npcs.

There is no reason to change its name.

Also I have tell until now about 100 times that I don't want to make a server like the old l2 thunder.

I just use this name,in order to invite the old ''Power'' players of Thunder.

About the project,we decide that it will be better to use Equal than Oneo.

We save a lot time with it.

Server is good,isn't like old Thunder.

But think that Thunder was 1+1/2 year ago.

Many things change from this season until now.

Please here leave your opinion for the srv.And don't judge if it is or it isn't like thunder.

Btw,its many time since I change the server's tittle to L2 Thunder without the tag ''Reborn''

well , i never said that u didnt work on ur pack. but the problem is that u were talkin about a reborn. reborn is when something "dead" reborns. and no offense ,but this is not a reborn..

i mean , i dont see anything that L2Thunder Had. First of all L2Thunder had L2JOneo Pack ( in the beggining )

talkin about DM , TVT , CTF , VIP Events that where added on the server. it had many customs. such as monster weapons , dynasty weapons , titanium armors , FULL Tattoos , dynasty armors.

The currency was ONLY Gold Bars. Farming Areas Where Cruma Tower 1st floor / forbidden gateway.

buffer was the classic L2JOneo's One , And Gatekeeper too. about the gmshop, it was Dankler's one ( im not sure if its dankler or dangler. it was shared in ragezone ).

Me , Neo and TheOneGandalf should reborn L2Thunder.. But i cant. cause 1st , i dont have a machine from myself , and second , i dont have the team i had. i would start a project like L2Thunder again if i had the needed things

You were the first that I had contact to re-make Thunder,and you said that you don't have the time.

@deputamadre , and also i told ya that i need the old developers of thunder to help cuz i dont remember every single feature -.-

@deputamadre , and also i told ya that i need the old developers of thunder to help cuz i dont remember every single feature -.-

And I answered ya that I remembered everything :P

Also I tell again for everyone,I delete the tag ''Reborn''

Think that this server is one new,fresh server.

You like it?

You dislike it?

Post it here.

Suggestions?

Post them here.

Don't post that is not 100% like old thunder.

Btw,stef,Neo isn't an important member for one Admin-Team.

He didn't know how to add things at shop,I added for him ;)

This time,when I didn't know that ''Maxcheaters'' forum exists.

what I don't like:

IMO

-a little bit too strong mobs

-too big weapons prices (custom ofc)

-rb jewels farm -> mobs drop only aq and zaken ????????????????

what i like:

hmmm...

i didn't have lags when i was on :P

what I don't like:

IMO

-a little bit too strong mobs

-too big weapons prices (custom ofc)

-rb jewels farm -> mobs drop only aq and zaken ????????????????

what i like:

hmmm...

i didn't have lags when i was on :P

I will make mobs a bit easier.

All jewels are drop,but for example Necklace of Valakas has a rate of 10% to be droped.

Okay ,deputa ,friendly question:

Why the fuck you named it thunder ,when its not even close to it?

And .. guys ,you wanna know why i quit?

Cuz i have another project on my head (which is gonna be big imo) and that its not l2thunder reborn.

Its l2failedcopy reborn ,a l2john-x copy more specially said.

Yes ,i helped him with this project ,but when i wanted to make gameplay like thunders, he said

"I DONT WANT TO MAKE THUNDER ,CUZ IT WONT SUCCEED NOWDAYS."

Then why i know around 30ppl waiting for it? Cuz THEY FUCKIONG WANT IT BACK ,NOT L2FAILEDCOPY OF THUNDER!

Anyway ,when i get some money ,i`ll reborn it FOR SURE.

DePuta ,you lied me dude.You told me

"Are you with me to reborn Thunder?"

And i was like WOOOOOOOOW MY FUCKING DREAM CAME TRUE!But not quite.

Well i wish you goodluck mate ,hope it will succeed... (but i don't think it will)

anw ,you'll learn someday what i felt now.You have no fucking clue what i am talking about atm ,but i promisse ,you'll get it.

So.. thats why i quitted yesterday.. GL ,DePuta <3

I finally decide to change server's name,in order to Leeroy+Stefoulis15 can use it for a Reborn.

Well,our new site is www.l2darkheaven.com .

I hope that someone will reborn thunder with 100% access.

Anw,come on,Join Us!