where do you come from?

culigomma

I AM.............. 

PakistanosGR :P

aa swsta pes to name :P GrPakistanosGr gia na 8umatai o GRxronectorGr ti gelio skagame mazi tou me to nooba :P

gia ayto to eipa......

eisouna ekeinh thn mera sto roof pou anebhkame egw kai o satin me onomata:

GRpakistanosGR egw kai GRalbanosGR o satin kai koroideyame tous n00bs ta kaminia kai idika ton n00ba ton xronektor ???

0xa0xa0xa0xa0xaxa0xa

poly gelio skagame me ayton ton nooba...

thn paraskeyh tha xasei kai to kastro na klapsei kiolas ;)

Not all peoples are like those who thief. We call those peoples (mostly exact animals) Cigani, Mangali or Romi :P They are from those who i beat every day and they thief peoples in most each part of the towns ... as we say they are everywhere on the most unexpected place on the most unexpected time but they are -beep-ing animals which are afraid from almost everyone(they know only to talk... but doing the things, no) and yesterday they are now afraid from me :P hahahaha

Btw they come from nowhere ... they are just a mix from Africans and Turkish peoples ... but this mix is one big -beep-

Not all peoples are like those who thief. We call those peoples (mostly exact animals) Cigani, Mangali or Romi :P They are from those who i beat every day and they thief peoples in most each part of the towns ... as we say they are everywhere on the most unexpected place on the most unexpected time but they are -beep-ing animals which are afraid from almost everyone(they know only to talk... but doing the things, no) and yesterday they are now afraid from me :P hahahaha

Btw they come from nowhere ... they are just a mix from Africans and Turkish peoples ... but this mix is one big -beep-

i know man :P