[Share]L2 Updaters + Guide by darknessneo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with this. in the guide it shows that the files is a rar called files.lst, well for me when i make the files i get a crap load of .rar's is this right. or am i doing somehting wrong? I don't get the files.lst rar. what am I doing wrong?

tryed it again and I got the files to update, but i have to link it to the system folder. for some reason I can't get the animations and the systexture folder to work along with the system folder. also all the updated files go in the lineage II folder, not where they are ment to go.

can someone hep me please ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with this. in the guide it shows that the files is a rar called files.lst, well for me when i make the files i get a crap load of .rar's is this right. or am i doing somehting wrong? I don't get the files.lst rar. what am I doing wrong?

tryed it again and I got the files to update, but i have to link it to the system folder. for some reason I can't get the animations and the systexture folder to work along with the system folder. also all the updated files go in the lineage II folder, not where they are ment to go.

can someone hep me please ?

still have the same problem