About being honest...

Blane

Pfff so I am becoming famous, ain't I?

So what's the point?Wanna de-karma me?Do it, wanna ban me, do it!!

But I can't take over these replies that DreaM makes on my topics everything saying the same thing "Not good, sucks" etc etc..

AND NEVER GIVE A DAMN REASON..

But as you saw in my reply, I said "OK" in the begin  of my reply because I accepted his comment, but I also pointed out

that I don't care (Don't give a damn sh1t) about his comments on my Creations/Topics...

Have you seen any-one else saying "I don't like it" and not mentioning his reason?

So, I don't actually care about this topic/DreaM because I ain't gonna break down for a forum in my PC...

If it bothers you THAT MUCH, just delete my topic...

Blane is right. I totally agree with him. But you know man, there are some guys that are against some others ALL THE TIME. OK, they express their opinion, but as Karma said, it's not difficult to express your opinion politely...Of course we have to face the truth but ALWAYS politely...By this way we will avoid wars too ;)

Well, tbh if i post something like this: This sucks hard/ who cares,etc some1 would punish me. If some others would post like that nothing will happen. why? depends from the haters u have, and whats your position. Being a mod doesnt mean that u cant be punished or demoted, but none thinks like that. Mods just have some more access on forum to help it, not to destroy it.

And as I mentioned in another post I made, we can't expect from staff members to talk like normal members. I mean that's part of their "job" if you can call it like that. I don't have anything against DreaM, I think he is a cool guy and I wouldn't have a problem to hang around with him. That is just my point of view and I am not only talking about a specific person I am talking generally.

Well, tbh if i post something like this: This sucks hard/ who cares,etc some1 would punish me. If some others would post like that nothing will happen. why? depends from the haters u have, and whats your position. Being a mod doesnt mean that u cant be punished or demoted, but none thinks like that. Mods just have some more access on forum to help it, not to destroy it.

I agree with you + that its not one comment or one reply..Dream posts "his opinion politely" all the time...

All members (no matter if they are in the team) should say their opinion, bad or good, as soon as they give a reason for their opinion(s).

You can't just say ''nice sig, 10/10!!!'', or ''wtf? 1/10''. Its pure spam and is not good for the topic starter. It doesn't help him at all in the end.

Why so serious?

I dont think that it was necessary to create a topic for that but anyway i think that guys like Cyber have to respect all the member and you surly have to had more respect for a moderator.

But anyway more of the members here are kids if not all.

DreaM also could make better replyes "Sucks hard" who like to hear that?Like Blane said you can do a bad commend but do it politely.

Omg you guys took it personally again, didn't you?I mentioned DreaM just because I saw the topic but it was a clear example.Don't stuck on this...

Start accept the truth.Don't wait for a reason in a bad comment.So, the reason will may be..."I woke up in a bad mood and everything I see it's bad and sucks".So?We are not in any wiki or in a project when someone must hear the opinions to fix a bug or something.You just ask for an opinion and nothing more.

Accept truth in any way it's expressed.

-Blane

We should make a rule or smth like:

"When you share something you accept that it can be criticized and you wont cry if it does"

okay ,without the cry thingie xD

but rly ,i had alot comments of my work

"PFFFFF SUCKS !!!!!!!11"

and i just ignored them and tryed to improve from my criticz.