[Gift]Sofaki.

Bleik

Ok, you may know I don't use to use PS for making signatures, but this is one of my tries of PS!!

A gift to Sofaki!!!!!

Hope you like it, every comment is welcome!!

4vo2u0.png

overall it's pretty good i like it mate :)

imo the texts should be modified and the reflection should not be covered by the c4d you have added. try placing it higher :D

gj mate ;)

very nice sign Cyber!

if you can make me and me a sign when you have time

I don't make signs for other people atm, that was just one signature that was request WAY long in the past..

[greek]Mounodoulos[/greek]

[greek]Ti? :S[/greek]

Sucks hard. No offense.

Ok, since I can not block some users from posting in my topic, I accept your comments..But honestly?I don't give a damn sh1t about you/your reply..

Den eipa kati tetoio, alla me ena sig sigoura anevenis sta matia kapoiou, asxeta an einai kopela i agori.

Apopsi sou, alla stin sigkekrimeni periptosi lathos apopsi..

Tulaxiston re Exte tha mporuses na to peis pio evgenika kai na mn vriseis, den nomizeis tha itan kalitero??

Realy nice sig, i think a dark purple/blue would

be beter inside white ''SOFAKI'' letters tho.

GR : MD MD MD MD !

Ye I know, I don't really like the text too :/

1)deleted all greek replies since no [GR]tags on title

2)this forum has some unique member super specialized to destroy a good topic

3)@exte:GJ man. now you are a step closer to -1(for speaking greek in an english topic,spamming, and being offtopic)

4)@Cyber:some respect could make things better. if you dont like hearing true and real comments then transfer tyour shares  PRIVATELY.we are NOT the little house in the valley hearing only good things

But honestly?I don't give a damn sh1t about you/your reply..

I've to admit that I was offtopic, but I wasn't spamming, my posts were meaningful and I also had a reason to post them, not like "OH SOME SIG TOPIC HERE LEMME SCREW IT".

Cyber asked for our opinions, I said my opinion. ;)

I've to admit that I was offtopic, but I wasn't spamming, my posts were meaningful and I also had a reason to post them, not like "OH SOME SIG TOPIC HERE LEMME SCREW IT".

Your opinion was that reply: mounodoulos ?

On Topic: I like it CybeR. Good job!

1)deleted all greek replies since no [GR]tags on title

2)this forum has some unique member super specialized to destroy a good topic

3)@exte:GJ man. now you are a step closer to -1(for speaking greek in an english topic,spamming, and being offtopic)

4)@Cyber:some respect could make things better. if you dont like hearing true and real comments then transfer tyour shares  PRIVATELY.we are NOT the little house in the valley hearing only good things

I can NOT say anything else to this -beep- DreaM...I mean, I ain't the only one saying..He is ACTUALLY one of the Super Specialized people you mentioned..

That person has NO IDEA what respect,positive and happiness means..Am I wrong??All he is saying to all the topics (especially in mine's) is

"It sucks, you have no idea about art, not even good" etc, etc, etc..

I don't give a -beep- if I get de-karmed by him, because he fails...He doesn't know how to reply to people who are right and he de-karmas them..

I didn't say anything about your opinion..You may think that I made this for only making my chick Sofaki.. (tho you are wrong)...

But you could say it in a better way, wouldn't you?