Dunno where the hell am I supposed to post this.

^Exte

Oi to all!

Yesterday I got banned from MxC's community cause a douchebag called M1X0S reported me for some what-supposed to him flame, the banning reason can be found here! (Clicky clicky)

So, since M1X0S looks to be freaking wannabe moderator (Impersonating moderator in some way, which is bannable :o) and reports me on that post, not to mind his previous action and giving me -1 Karma (Which Darius took care off, thanks to that guy) cause I said to some random guy that he has low IQ and the other guy got no punishment eventho (AstraLized* to be more extact) his next post was more offensive, but still no punishment.

So, since M1X0S looks to be hating me for being cooler than him reported me and also decreased my karma since he's so WTFButthurt.

Now, after all these explanation for you people to get into the story, I want to get Astralized* punished with -1 Karma as they did to me and also getting unbanned on my main account (Exte., with the dot included) cuz saying that a lineage2 server fails just like M1X0S is not in ANY WAY a flame but some kind of jiggling to that kiddo.

Feel free posting your opinions, I don't want random kids spamming here in NO WAY, also no posts like "YOU ARE RIGHT", "YOU ARE WRONG".

If you wanna say anything, I want something REASONABLE, so explain your statements.

You said 'M1X0S' fail. I dunno since when this is a reason to get

you banned. Even Mods or G.MODs posted something like this

many times.

ps:I think you aren't perm banned, but for 5 days.

Agree with exte , this was no reason for ban come on we have seen worse and the punishment wasn't so hard also Astralized flamed too i think so why no action against him ?

Leeroy Better STFU! You cry more than him ;) Dont remember? Click Click

im just kidding with him.. i know him for over an year :]

also i don't cry ,i just try to imberrase my haters ,and as you see i did it and even made noble ban him and demote him ,so :]