NPCs & OTHER CUSTOM STUFF: Adding, Customising and much more!

can u add the buff templates maker for SQL ? cause i downloaded stefoulis SQL buffer and have the SQL file to insert the buffs but i dont have that table at all.. any help ? :/ im using L2jdot server files.

can u add the buff templates maker for SQL ? cause i downloaded stefoulis SQL buffer and have the SQL file to insert the buffs but i dont have that table at all.. any help ? :/ im using L2jdot server files.

Since you are using a DEAD project (im sure its preconfigured) don't expect any help at all..

Omg guys I made the most analyzed guide I could on how to make a server, till how to start coding java, but I see nobody's using it...

• 2 months later...

you forgot the most important question........... which is 'How To Create L2 Server'  :)

there is another guide by Coyote in this section which speak about how to choose a good project,compiling etc http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=92146.0 also u can use ExtremeDwarf's guide about eclipse for compile

please REUPLOAD ... I want Intrepid's Anti-PK Guard

speak with Intrepid for reupload,anyway i think that if u read the guide by uhm Frank if i am not wrong,it teaches u how to make a Anti-Pk Guard.

also i think that these guides by Coyote should be stickied.