[Tool]Interlude Patch!

This is probably the first share available for the interlude client and i must say it worths....so let's get to description...

Patch version 1.0 includes:

1. Zoom

2. Shows the lvl of the mobs

3. Shows if the mob is agressive or not

4. Shows the difference between the Treasure box and Treasure Chest

5. Shows the Max and the Min Speed of the runners at Monster Track Derby

6. Colorfull System Messages

If you want to delete the patch you should run the Unistall.exe at the system folder after that copy the original file from SystemBack to System!

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/39517399/Patch_Interlude_free.rar

Patch version 1.1 Includes :

1. Zoom

2. Shows the lvl of the mobs

3. Shows if the mob is agressive or not

4. Shows the difference between the Treasure box and Treasure Chest

5. Shows the Max and the Min Speed of the runners at Monster Track Derby

6. Colorfull System Messages

Difference between the 1.0 and 1.1 is that 1.1 works at OFF but the 1.0 doesn't anymore!

Before the installation delete or backup the original system folder from the Lineage II...

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/39520197/Patch_Interlude_Full_System.rar

Remember we are talking about Interlude Client!

omG why must I have 100+ posts???That sucks!

Yes...I dont have a lot of posts but im not a stupid lammer lol well is a good form to protect cheats/tools.

Somewone can send me a pm with link?(i can ask this ?)

Bye

ENG:well guyz because i think everyone should have this one cause it is not the most greatest exploit i think ns would not mind my saying if someone wants it you can pm (and ask in a kind way) for this patch..I could tell to pm me as no rules for the hidden tags exist but just dont infuriate maxtor ;)

maxtor-some rules would be good..--->

omG why must I have 100+ posts???That sucks!

Yes...I dont have a lot of posts but im not a stupid lammer lol well is a good form to protect cheats/tools.

Somewone can send me a pm with link?(i can ask this ?)

Bye

according to the current rules he can..

GR:loipon paidia an kapoios to 8elei toso poli kai efoson dn exoume akoma rules gia to hidden tags (p o maxtor 8a eprepe na ftiaxei) borei na pmarei to ns zitwntas t (eygenika) na t dwsei to patchaki...btw oreo ns ;)

i've been around here for 2 years never posted and never used any thing from this site but i like to read just see how people are doing and things like that but forcing people into making 100 posts or buy a plat account is just lame in my opinion.

Have fun

relax people...we have decided to make it 10 posts max ;) so that we appreciate every post of yours (i dont think that making 10 posts is a deal ..)

thanks for the complaints anyway to make us understand whats the right way ;) if you find anything wrong you can still pm me anytime..

special thanks to our great admin and ofc to our great staff (nitrous more) that have made a great effort to hide all the important topics ...

about the hidden tags i can give a good example that may make you underastand...as most of you know i have made an exploits aio application....i had given the credits to ppl that helped and asked credis to be given eveywhere..if you search at google i got 2 big forums that even did not say that it was made by me..believe i got really angry and i hoped that only ppl from mxb could know it..so came the idea of hidden tags ...

hope you understand and try not to spam to get the required post number..there are numerous topics at this great forum some which may be convenient for you and at which you could tell your opinion ;) ty for reading in behalf of all our team 

MewMew

again generation..you dont know it but maxtor said..who does that (reply the hidden text) gets banned..so i advise you erase it...

where is the funn if someone really interessed to see some new exploit can see em cause u need 100 or 200 posts? wtf is this, let all see is Just a forum of a game, not a real life -.-