"I Don't Answer In Pm's"

WebM0nst3r

Hello MaxCheaters.Com Members

Maybe lately you may notice many mods put as their title this " I Don't answer in Pm's".

We got many reports lately that we are mean or we think we are Gods or something like that, so we don't answer in pm's.

We generally answer in Pm's but we answer in Pm's which got sense.

What i'm trying to say with that, is that pm's which contain something like that :

Please show me this post

Please you are mod help me plx

Yo dude this exploit work ? tell me what's behind hidden and i'll tell ya if it works

This kind of pm's will be removed from our's incoming personal messages.

Also Pm's for personal problems such as

Hey dude i'm making a new server can you help me with that ?

Hey dude i downloaded this pack can you help me ?

Good morning can you help me with a buffer ?

This kind of pm's will be removed too as soon as we got request help boards !

Thanks for your attention.

MaxCheaters.Com Staff.

Yeah but you know when you are  mod it doesnt seems good to have for message "I dont answer im pm's"

May some of them k lot of them are annoying and silly but if someone want really help for something difficult for him but not difficult for you at all why not to help him?Cuz if i get it you are telling that you dont answer in pm's that are asking for general help

100% tottaly agree!!! Because Some Newbies Send To Me Pm With Text Man Plz C/P This Topic And Send Me Plz

But This Own!!!

~~~Yo dude this exploit work ? tell me what's behind hidden and i'll tell ya if it works~~~

And Something Else W3b  Please show me this post  ;D ::)

commons pms i got.

file kita pali thx alla fobame gt eimai neos dvl

hi

i would like to use l2jequal compiled pack by u but can u tell me if all skills work good?

re epaizes pride ????????????......:P xD... ???

Geia sou auto einai to error p exw.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5580/11499730.png

an mporeis na me help..??;/

I want to do server admin?

hey, can you help me a bit? :)

Hi ExTrEmeEDwarf

Can u send me this program??

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74889.0

I have now 145 posts and i want this program;/ Pls if u can send me link for program...

Thanks

Just 2 pages of my full pm list. And im not even a mod..

Seriously if you have under your Avatar "I dont answer in PM's!" that a newbie user would think ? You are talking Generally about PMs so if you want to use it better use it at signature with complete meaning.( I don't anwser to no sense PMs )

This is against rule? I do it 1time with another acc and the answer was if you pm me again with that -1karma next time >_>

since i didnt add names it doesnt matter. i didnt blame anyone, just a "show of my pms" lol.

I made it fashion again ! hah!

I usually answer all of my PM's...

But as w3b said..  the 3/4 of them are requests for hidden posts & warez apps , or

something really off topic.

Btw i have removed it...

Oops....

webmonster demoted???

WTF?Demote by who?????

By me O.o

Stay on topic. Maxtor can only demote members.

Ontopic :

Agree with web, but you should write something like ''I don't answer in nonsense pms'', cause people tend to misuderstand things.

//disagree    the reason?

Look here what i sent to Grisom

Message sent:26/08/09

Subject:Mistake..(Read)

Well hi i was reading junkyard like always...

and i saw a mistake of yours in this topic (i think)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=77206.0

DragonHunter was the one started flaming his first post was

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=77206.msg586995#msg586995

he called him shithead for what?, his program may be incomplete but he cant call him shithead for nothing. Also i can see that Spawn1337 know a lot of things. If you see the response's of each one DragonHunter continue flaming he may be a gold member but the rules are for every1.

I dont think that Spawn1337 deserves 1week ban and dragonhunter nothing. you could just post a warning 1st to stop...

Well thats my opinion thx for reading.

[end message]

well what do you think for that its my 1st time here sending a msg to a mod and nothing happened because of this uber-behavior not even a response...

well what do you think for that its my 1st time here sending a msg to a mod and nothing happened because of this uber-behavior not even a response...

I warned DragonHunter before you pm me, do you think i have to inform you about every action i take?

Btw ty for the "uber-behavior" flame :/