I just want to say sorry to Silentz0r, toolpoon and the rest of the server, first time in C3 and its awesome even with the customs, but I get out of control when i found that this script is working, perma ban for Argentina IP xD sorry!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOL This made me laugh!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS! Awesome share!! I'll try it asap!!!

But I think it will work only on c3.

[ESP]

Tas mas loco que yo, jaja bien ahi xD

[ESP]eso que venia de una semana jugando legal... Clan lvl ... los bufferos 65+... me estan cagando a puteadas mis amigos jajajajajajaj

the best part, is that i was searching like 20 minutes commands for GM in L2OFF, i was trying //admin and nothing, WTF!!!!! xDDDD now i know Ctrl+G, //setparam xx and that xD

But I think it will work only on c3.

yes, i was trying in some C4 and IL servers and nothing

I guess it works.Any way to find the ID?Works @ final?

just try and try, but for sure admin will have account 1 or 2

I hope is still working -.- I am download right now the c3 client.

AlemanOtaku could you tell me how to use the script? I still dont get it.  should i start the scrpt when i enter my acc?

who can give me link for phx with out Virus?

I hope is still working -.- I am download right now the c3 client.

AlemanOtaku could you tell me how to use the script? I still dont get it.  should i start the scrpt when i enter my acc?

i dont thig so cuz this work!! and c3 is onlly 1 server there.... but i will test it!!

i will give you look on message..:)