Smart heads only

Lain

Gods = fake... common seriusly with all tecnolagy you look like kids believing in tooth fairy

Common how is possible gods be so like us? how is possible they have imortality? Do you really think they help/punish us? Really? so why we see rich stupid guys becoming more rich, and poor becoming more poor,

The real thing is that gods are fake!

And dont forget The MAN create gods to believe in smth!

Gods = fake... common seriusly with all tecnolagy you look like kids believing in tooth fairy

Common how is possible gods be so like us? how is possible they have imortality? Do you really think they help/punish us? Really? so why we see rich stupid guys becoming more rich, and poor becoming more poor,

If a member create a topic discussing for religious subjects the topic will be immediately locked and the topic creator will be banned from our forums.

kthxbye

Ι agree with you but such discussions shouldn't take place in here.

If a member create a topic discussing for religious subjects the topic will be immediately locked and the topic creator will be banned from our forums.

kthxbye

if i create a topic? wrong once again. It call reply or post

And its in SPAM section

And its in SPAM section

It doesn't mean anything.Even if it is spam section religious discussions are not allowed.And you don't have to make a topic to break this rule...

And its in SPAM section

broken english and even if we are at spam section that doesn't mean we must make it Junkyard

And its in SPAM section

i took -1 karma for this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75230.0

so, some1 will be karma hunter here too....

i took -1 karma for this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75230.0

so, some1 will be karma hunter here too....

I don't care about Phoenix4 that think is a Global Moderator (in your dreams). You are not a Moderator, so you can't judge me for anything!

And its in SPAM section

So you mean i can post warez in spam section because it's spam section?lol

I don't care about Phoenix4 that think is a Global Moderator (in your dreams). You are not a Moderator, so you can't judge me for anything!

true but you should read the rules first and then think->post

So you mean i can post warez in spam section because it's spam section?loltrue but you should read the rules first and then think->post

Rulez was been created, to be broken

never heard that? :D

Rulez was been created, to be broken

never heard that? :D

Mr.Rulebreaker i have to inform that you are a DAMN MEMBER LIKE OTHERS and the forum has rules that must been used.If everyone did everything he wanted do you really think that we will had the forum ok like it is now? It would not even exist. and who is playing that he is global mod ? lol i rarely post to other sections (cause i usually post on spam section) and i am wanna be mod? I just mentioned a rule.Go to Google Translation and translate pf.

Mr.Rulebreaker k thx bye.