Smart heads only

Lain

Odin" is known as the Norse All-Father. He sits astride his 8-legged horse, Sleipnir, who carries souls to the unseen realms. The spear named Gar, when thrown, will always return. Through ritual self-sacrifice, Odin discovered the Runes while hanging from the Yggdrasill, or world tree. A patron of warriors, he was skilled in magic and a master of primal forces. Known as the One-Eyed God, Odin sacrificed his eye to gain wisdom from the fountain of Mimir.

I would have posted only the symbol, but it's the whole picture.

The picture symbolizes Ragnarok war.

"Definition: Ragnarok was the end of the world in Norse mythology. It meant the end of most of the Norse gods and goddesses. Beginning with a three-year winter, Ragnarok ended with a battle among the gods, giants, and the dead heroes from Valhalla. "

Ofc Odin is symbolizes because he was one of the main persons of the battle.

The wars of God

Recently i read about greek and norse myth, it's interesting to read their wars. In the greek they have war of Titans the battle between Olympians and Titans, on the other side Norse myth have they famous Ragnarok the battle between Aesir and various forces of Jotnar. These two wars is similar each other; they fight within their own families. War of Titans are between parents and son and Ragnarok between brother. I found Ragnarok more interesting because they hav same strength in forces while In war of Titans Olympians seem overwhelmed the Titans. today i will tell a bit much about Ragnarok the wars between norse god and mythical being.

left side are aesir lead by Odin while right side are Jotnar lead by Loki

Ragnarok interesting because even the mightiest God from Valhalla; Thor are die in battle, the same fate same as their leader Odin, most of strongest God in Valhalla side also died like Tyr, Freyr, etc. Basicaly the armies of Aesir are consist of Einhenjar; the fallen warior spirits that Odin bring to Valhalla to save the world from Ragnarok. Jotnar forces is overwhelmingly stronger than Aesir they hav 2 massive figure in their armies, Fenrir the wolf and Jomungandr the sea serpent plus the fire Giant lead by Sutr and Jotun forces of giants lead by Hrym (they all die after the battle). Odin die in the hand of Fenrir and later Odin son Vidar avenge his father and thor killing each other with Jomungandr.

The battle involves many magical creatures and wepaons, that what makkes this story more interesting Thor with Mjolnir, Odin with Gungnir, Sutr with his blazing flames (i forgot the name) and thousand of mythical being like dragon, serpent and giant wolf.

There is also many sign that appear before the war like the fall of world tree; Ygaradassil , the fall of rainbow bridge, and many more, what else do u expect from the final battle of God to decide the fate of the world.

And finally what do u Expect from the great war? The answer is:

Death casualties !!!!!!

like i mentioned before Odin, Thor, Frey, Tyr and Heimdall are all died while in Jotnar forces all of their important leader also die; Loki, Fenrir, Jomungandr, sutr and Fenrir son Garm also died. Well this must be the great battle is even forces, even power and good guys always win.

you all get candies ! u made me hoppy knowing about norse mythology!

who said we knew :S??

we googled :D