interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2 Aden 100x - Opened: 20/08

L2Aden

lol it's absolutely a copy of l2 dust! look at the features of dust that pyromaker wrote..It's the same! e.x. "..IvoNy tower.."

and btw it's not Ivony it's Ivory

i say i say :D

buy copyrights :D

who will give 150$ for char 80lv ..  and parts ...

WTF FELL ... IS A FAILED SERVER ... IS A X100 OMG! 150$ FOR 80 LV AX00X0A0XAX U SUCK NABS

The level is accompanied by a package ... and another thing, you'd rather donate items to +20?

FAILED SERVER = DONATE ENCHANT... this is a fail

i like your server because Start Level 20 with FULL D-Grade and SS/BSS i wil give a try :D

i didnt try this server but i can say from what i read that this is a topic copy of l2dust server.

@ Coolarismenos lo why do you flame in every server's topic?! you said the same @ XxRxX's Topic about deathwhisper..

Because i try these server and i dont like me any of these 2 server. It is just a copy of another servers and it is crime this. ;) :P

This server it is just SUCX!!!!!!  :( It is Just a COPY of another server!!!!!!!  >:(

Just don't play... lost of your time...

Anyway gl to gms.....   pffff...    :)

Haha XD the fanny thing is that you always say "another and another", and you never say exacly who is this damn server that have been copied ...