Manor Guide

Sifu

this guide is from Cronicle 5 but it is the same in Interlude:

A manor is any property owned by the Lord, AKA, the clan leader that owns the castle of the town you are standing in. For example, if you are in Giran Castle Town, you will be ‘manoring’ the Giran Manor. Likewise, if you are in Oren, you will be manoring the Oren Manor. You are in agricultural producer. You must first buy a seed and place or ‘sow’ it into a monster. To sow a seed in a monster, simply target the monster, press the Seed icon on your hotbar or double-click the seed in your inventory and your character will sow the seed. The animation given will look like the Dwarfs skill ‘spoil'. When the monster dies you will have to harvest the crop from its corpse. To do this, you will need to purchase a Harvester from any Manor Manager NPC in any town that a Manor is present in. Once you have sown and harvested any amount of seeds and received crops, you may return the Manor Manager in the corresponding town from which you purchased the seeds, and you can turn the crops in for basic material rewards. The steps involved, and what rewards are available are explained further into this Guide.

figure2.jpg

Purchase Seed – When you click on the ‘Purchase Seed’ link in the first chat box with the Manor Manager NPC, you will be brought to a screen that looks like this.

figure3.jpg

Here, every seed that the Manor sells and is still available to buy (that is, not sold out) can be viewed and purchased. By clicking once on any seed, you can read the information about the seed. Such as, where to plant the seed, what crop it will produce and the level range the Seeder (you) must be and the level of monster you are hunting must be to guarantee success, and what reward you will receive. Each seed has two different rewards that can be obtained when you turn in the corresponding crop. You may only receive one type of reward at a time, and the reward you receive is determined by the Manor Lord of that specific Manor.

figure4.jpg

Tally Up Indigenous Product – When you click on the “Tally Up Indigenous Product” link, you will be brought to a page that shows all of the crop you possess. Simply double-click on the crop you would like to sell from the list you are given, enter the Manor for which you would like to sell the crop to, select how many you would like to sell, click Okay and then click Sell. If you have entered an amount that is within the amount the Manor is still buying back, the crop will disappear from your inventory, and you will be rewarded a basic material equal to what the crop will give you. (You will get Seed amount*buyback price/NPC value of material)

figure5.jpg

figure6.jpg

View the Manor Status – When you click this link in the main chat box, you are brought to the Current Seeds screen

figure7.jpg

You can view each crop name under the column labeled Crop Name. In the next column you can see the level that each crop is. The higher the crop level, the higher level you must be to obtain the crop. In the following column, you can view the Seed price that is default (not set by any Manor Lord), the basic buy back price (not set by any Manor Lord) and what you will get if the crop is either giving reward 1 or reward 2.

Purchase Harvester – When you click this link in the main chat box, you are brought to a screen that has one item in it. The harvester, which costs 575 adena. You must buy one of these if you would like to receive the crop from the defeated mob you have sown. Simply use this by clicking it once on your hotbar with the dead monster still targeted, or double-clicking the Harvester in your inventory. You only have until the monster disappears to Harvest your crop.

You can view each crop name under the column labeled Crop Name. In the next column you can see the level that each crop is. The higher the crop level, the higher level you must be to obtain the crop. In the following column, you can view the Seed price that is default (not set by any Manor Lord), the basic buy back price (not set by any Manor Lord) and what you will get if the crop is either giving reward 1 or reward 2.

Purchase Harvester – When you click this link in the main chat box, you are brought to a screen that has one item in it. The harvester, which costs 575 adena. You must buy one of these if you would like to receive the crop from the defeated mob you have sown. Simply use this by clicking it once on your hotbar with the dead monster still targeted, or double-clicking the Harvester in your inventory. You only have until the monster disappears to Harvest your crop.

figure10.jpg

Ask About the Present Condition of the Territory – When you click this link in the main chat box, it brings you to a screen that shows the name of the Territory you are in, the Lord (clan leader that owns the castle in that territory) and the tax rate for that territory

figure11.jpg

So as you can see, the Manor is not a hard utility to learn how to use. It can seem overwhelming with everything you need to consider before you start to manor. Below I will give a good way to go about using the manor system to benefit yourself.

1. Figure out what basic material you are in need of. For example, we will say I am in need of Coarse Bone Powder. Lets also say I am level 34. As you can see from the table below, there is no seed that low-level that gives Coarse Bone Powder as a reward. But there is a crop that will give me Animal Bones as a reward, that is within my level range.

2. I would buy some Chilly Cobol seeds, and head to my favorite hunting ground.

3. Seed monsters while I hunt and harvest all the crop.

4. Return to town and back to the Manor Manager NPC that I bought the seeds from, and turn them in as in screenshots above.

5. Take my Animal Bones to the local dwarf craft shop, and turn them into Coarse Bone Powder.

6. If I have what I need for what I need them for, I have just successfully used the Manor System to my advantage, if not, repeat steps 2-5 until I am satisfied.

For a table of every seed that you can buy from the Manor Manager NPC (some seeds you may not be able to purchase. It is all dependant on what the Manor Lord is willing to sell) click the menu's above. In the table it shows the seed name, the level of the seed, and what reward 1 and reward 2 is for that particular seed.

Things to keep in mind when manoring

1. Seeding can now be interrupted just like a spell, so its always good to start out with the seeding, then attack. Seeding does not agro the mob.

2. If you are a dwarf and are trying to spoil the mobs at the same time, the best way to do it is Seed mob -> Spoil mob -> Kill mob -> Harvest mob -> Sweep mob. If you sweep before you harvest, the body will disappear and your chance of harvesting along with it.

3. Normally seeding will remove all drops besides adena (quest items and spoil remain), alternative seeds will give you the drops too, but the alternative seeds has a much higher rate of failure.

castle list:http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/manor/castles.php

Complete seed listing:http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/manor/seeds.php

Production calculator:http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/manor/production_calc.php

crop calculator:http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/manor/crop_calc.php