[Request] I am looking for testers for my new server.

Vago

Test this server ? lol you have absolutly no clue what a Closed Test is . You don't pick 10 people and put them to farm for custom stuff , you should worry about those lol xmls you have there . Check Bluff , Trick , Switch , Blinding Blow , Str to affect Phy Skill Crit and the list can go on and on for some time .

• 4 weeks later...

Title says it all.

Here is some info

Gracia final

500x SP

500x XP

Hard to say about the adena rate. All mobs got absolutely no droplist. The droplist is handled in core. So every mob got a drop between 20kk and 200kk adena.

66% enchant rate

35 max wep

30 max armor

3 safe

Something special in here. Blessed scrolls add +3 to the item. So with one scroll you get +3 enchants. Nice one, huh?

AIO Npc...Really nice one

I customed dynasty and vesper prieces. They can be bought with GB. You get GB converting them from adena but that takes like a million years so I spawned like 25 T-rexes in primeval island and added them a 200-1000 GB drop. The T-rexes got a 3h respawn and normal stats.

Also in primeval there is a raid which drops those weird blessed scrolls. The raid is powerfull and it drops very few scrolls. Yes, you will get items very easly on this server but it will take you a while to enchant them. I like that...who risks is the best.

I got CS sounds for god damn. Im already mad...It is working like the pvp hero system. If you get spree kills it will play you sounds like first blood, double kill, triple kill, mega kill and so on. Sounds are at 1,2,3,4,5,10 and 15 kills in a row without death. Once you die the counter resets.

Also about the sounds...when you kill someone which is in a clan war with you the server will play "enemy down" too all your clan...I luv thet! :D

Only vesper got custom stats and are the most expensive. Dynasty is quite cheap but it has normal stats.

All buffs got 9h time...Absolutely all buffs!

My GM char name has Banana name...thats the best part of the whole server.

I will accept only max 10 people for it and all of them must have a very good lineage experience, english skills and it would be nice if I have ever talked with you before so youre not a new face to me...

contact me at andrei.voinea93@yahoo.com if you wanna get in...

You will get nothing from this...do it for free or gtfo

echant sux!