[Help] Walker For RPG-CLUB.COM

Neo1993k

Okay so does this mean OOG is done? Or are there other ways to get it running? I still see bot trains running around lvling.

What about IG walker, has anyone tried it? I dont know how to run it because their l2.exe is some kind of an updater.

The guy who I saw botting is probably using l2net because hes active on their forums. Problem is im not very familiar with the program.

I managed to login OOG but after a minute or two i get disconnected by the remote host. Never managed to get the IG working.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

So anyone got ig walker working or its only l2net that works?If any one could help with a working download link for ig walker that would be great.Im not familiar at all with l2net and guides are kinda hard to find.It doesnt seem easy to use.

The guy who I saw botting is probably using l2net because hes active on their forums. Problem is im not very familiar with the program.

I managed to login OOG but after a minute or two i get disconnected by the remote host. Never managed to get the IG working.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Can u give me the configuration (ip and stuff) that u used ? i lvled 76 toon on some L2j server with L2net it is not has good and easy as walker but it works.

I cant speak with npc and getting dc after some time on rpg here it`s the guide http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74517.0

Server protocol is 83, not sure, and ip 77.50.0.76