[Help] Walker For RPG-CLUB.COM

Neo1993k

Hi Guys!

I need preconfigured walker for www.rpg-club.com - Server Gustin x30

I search ig walker or OOG  [ Gracia Final]

I Tested last rev ig and no work;/ I know 100% walker work here because i saw a lot ppl with boxes in Walker;]

If any have that walker pls give here guide

wtfoad.jpg

I try alll...;[

Thanks!

Ok i test many ig and i cant run here;/. Now i run L2Walker 10.9.7(OOG) and all work fine, i can login in server via walker, i can make dance in walker( work fine) but if i will set up Begin Combat walker dont kill mobs..

Try downloading again, when walker files are corrupted it's c'mon walker does not work properly it happened to me long time ago (on another server) but I just can't remember how I solved it or what was causing it.

2.09 with gg disabled is working but with some problems, sometimes i can`t see the items on ig walker also u need to set up the range for attacks on 500kk for large and 500k for melee

i set 10000 and work's fine;] thanks for help

03:12:22 »¶У­К№УГРРХЯЎЈ

03:12:22 Link LoginServer Succeed.

03:12:28 Login LoginServer Success.

03:12:28 上次登录服务器[06]

03:12:28 服务器[05]当前在线率:0.06%,能否登陆:能

03:12:31 Link GameServer Succeed.

03:12:32 ->Login GameServer Fail.

I cant manage to login to the game server. It could be something wrong with my set.ini .

This is what it looks like:

[DEFAULT]
CountryList=USA;Taiwan;Japan;Korea;Thailand;SEA;
DefaultCountry=0
DefaultServer=4
DefaultCharacter=0
DefaultAccount=kuntfuk
DefaultPassWord=
[uSA]
LoginServerIP=77.50.0.76
LoginServerPort=2106
ProtocolVersion=87
ServerList=[1]Bartz;[2]Devianne;[3]Teon;[4]Franz;[5]Luna;[6]Sayha;[7]Aria;[8]Phoenix;

Any ideas?

Neo1993k could u please post your set.ini setup?

Make sure you have your center point/rage or w/e where you are trying to start to combat.

I did a center point with a range of 1000 and there is mob ( and i see the range :p) but still not attack :s ( and i can't select a mob manually either :s )

I did a center point with a range of 1000 and there is mob ( and i see the range :p) but still not attack :s ( and i can't select a mob manually either :s )

Yes you can go into "Information" --> "Mons" ---> Right button of your mouse and there you have the options.