[Gracia Final L2J] The17Heroes

rasad

Exactly, what is wrong word Nazi

Strange I have more lag here with shit detail than on a low rate with 2500 players with high detail...

Customs = extreme lag xD

WOW THIS IS WORST SERVER I EVER PLAYED WITH THE MOST RETARDED AND CORRUPTED GM

1: LAGGGGGG

2: PK

3: PK

4: SPAWN KILL

5: RETRDS

6: MAJOR CORRUPTION

GM BANNED ME TODAY (ENGLISHMAN)...

YOU NO WHY REASON???????

NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM NEVER BAN GREEKS ONLY OTHER COUNTRIES

IF YOU WANT JOIN PREPARED TO BE BANNED FOR NO REASON AND GET PKED 49022342342 TIMES

ur a huge looser yes?.. no reason?.. do u even listen to yourself? did u or did u not spam/swear the whole forum with your rachism and your bad-idiotic language (for no reason at all just 4 fun)? (even here u talk about greeks and sh1t..) and AFTER than u got your ban... no reason yeah?... get a life.. AND a pack of new brainz.. u didnt got banned coz of your lame NAZI.. i dont care about that....

Ok O____MMMMMM_____GGGGG  how can this server even be on hopzones top servers it sucks!

The client modding in there has gone wild!

People have 3k speed and 15k attack speed!

I just downloaded the patch to see how this shit is and im still stuck with the 17 heroes loading screen that pisses me off every single time i see it!

Retarted people that make these servers , tarted greeks that cant uderstand that if all chars have all weaps + 10k or +0 its the same thing

The guy that made this server , i hope he gets the swine flew...

And please all those being disturbed by the NAZI clan names shut up!

You dont know what even a Nazi is and if u know u just read wikipedia so pleaseee dont try to be smartasses , they dont use those names in real life but in a stupid game its not life in there so let em use it

Ok O____MMMMMM_____GGGGG  how can this server even be on hopzones top servers it sucks!

The client modding in there has gone wild!

People have 3k speed and 15k attack speed!

I just downloaded the patch to see how this shit is and im still stuck with the 17 heroes loading screen that pisses me off every single time i see it!

Retarted people that make these servers , tarted greeks that cant uderstand that if all chars have all weaps + 10k or +0 its the same thing

The guy that made this server , i hope he gets the swine flew...

And please all those being disturbed by the NAZI clan names shut up!

You dont know what even a Nazi is and if u know u just read wikipedia so pleaseee dont try to be smartasses , they dont use those names in real life but in a stupid game its not life in there so let em use it

first this server is not retarded,some players that play there are but the admin is a good guy,trust me.This is a different kind of server,if u don't like don't say that it suck because some others like it very much(i dont play it,but it fits my style)..a server suck when he got retarded admins(in htis case NOT!),bugs everywhere(here there can be a few,i dunno since i don't play for about 2 months but admin work hard to fix them everyday),and similar things related to non working features..but in this case this server is not a normal server,is a server made for who like customs,and u are noone to say shut up to others,a game like that is meant to PUNISH ANY KIND OF RACIISM,INSULTS ETC..if i pwn a guy,he can't say me fuck ur mother,he can't say me rubbish iranian,etc..so relax urself;)

ur a huge looser yes?.. no reason?.. do u even listen to yourself? did u or did u not spam/swear the whole forum with your rachism and your bad-idiotic language (for no reason at all just 4 fun)? (even here u talk about greeks and sh1t..) and AFTER than u got your ban... no reason yeah?... get a life.. AND a pack of new brainz.. u didnt got banned coz of your lame NAZI.. i dont care about that....

OK, so I made only u angry so I get ban? xD

or is because I insult Greece and when greeks say bad about other countries you don't care

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...