[Gracia Final L2J] The17Heroes

rasad

its fun but the TvT is only for fully farmed players and they get bots in it .... i got 24k p atk with my tyrant and 28k pdef i give them 30dmg they give me 11k ^^

i've played on the 17 heroes before server close..

the only thing i remember is lag-bug for euros with reflect-and maximum players 70

i don't know if now server is better than the older one ..anyway gl

yo guys,

server is not from my pc forget about old times.. we have dedicated server with 1000mbit connection.. no lags .. only thing is we dont have many players yet. so come and join :)

oh im the admin btw

Yea join^^ i didnt played the old version but is a really good server..the only bad thing(for me and others i think) is that some players already have top items because some farmed all the first day(easy farm) and others are old players..but if i am not wrong the old players started with no items..anyway i invite everyone to join^^

Cloud

• 3 weeks later...

Listen!!!!The previous Server was up by Home on admins PC!!!It had max online players 70 and more wanted to join but they couldnt...:( But now admin donated the server on Germany so that max players are 2 thousands +!!!I am playing in this server from the 1st minute it opened...No lag!!!!

The server now has 140-170 players online and its full PvP All the time...Nice events every day!!!(TvT,1vs1,Seek n' Hide,Deathmatch)I certainly Recommend You to join!!!Dragonball areas where u can gain dragon balls so that u can make your weapon + more!!!Dragonball and one piece soundtracks...Custom areas for farming!!!!!There isnt any other thing to worry about...You just farm a little...Participate in events,Get your custom items and there you go...Full pvp is waiting for you...There are 4 GMs including admin...Whenever u want u always find a GM Online to ask for anything u want...They always help u with asking ur questions or helping u with any way...

Its a serious server!!!No bugs...All skills working, and very nice class balance...Rulles are simple...Have fun!!!!I Hope you will all join!!!Cu in the server guys!!!

Listen!!!!The previous Server was up by Home on admins PC!!!It had max online players 70 and more wanted to join but they couldnt...:( But now admin donated the server on Germany so that max players are 2 thousands +!!!I am playing in this server from the 1st minute it opened...No lag!!!!

The server now has 140-170 players online and its full PvP All the time...Nice events every day!!!(TvT,1vs1,Seek n' Hide,Deathmatch)I certainly Recommend You to join!!!Dragonball areas where u can gain dragon balls so that u can make your weapon + more!!!Dragonball and one piece soundtracks...Custom areas for farming!!!!!There isnt any other thing to worry about...You just farm a little...Participate in events,Get your custom items and there you go...Full pvp is waiting for you...There are 4 GMs including admin...Whenever u want u always find a GM Online to ask for anything u want...They always help u with asking ur questions or helping u with any way...

Its a serious server!!!No bugs...All skills working, and very nice class balance...Rulles are simple...Have fun!!!!I Hope you will all join!!!Cu in the server guys!!!

+1 with this

maybe is the 1st server that i play most of 1 week

server is really awesome with unlimited pvp all day long

war between the best 2 clans is just awesome

like hate said

you must farm a bit if u will join in events too

you must have a little bit patient at the start

i recommend you this server

just pay a visit you dont have something to lose

but you will earn

the perfect pvp experience

Cya There