[Share]L2 Athebaldt's Website

It is totaly edited by me. All scripts have been changed, new buttons, and new scripts are coming up. Is a mixture of this layout and scripts from NAPAS website (the very old one). I don't remember were from i have download it. I thing it was from here. Any ways who ever made it i give the cridits to him(virus??). And by the the ripped version is very bad. When I finish it with all new button set and maybe also new pics, I will post it here so if anyone wants it, can have it. After all I have found many things here in mxc. So its my time to give something back.

It is totaly edited by me. All scripts have been changed, new buttons, and new scripts are coming up. Is a mixture of this layout and scripts from NAPAS website (the very old one). I don't remember were from i have download it. I thing it was from here. Any ways who ever made it i give the cridits to him(virus??). And by the the ripped version is very bad. When I finish it with all new button set and maybe also new pics, I will post it here so if anyone wants it, can have it. After all I have found many things here in mxc. So its my time to give something back.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=59607.msg434876#msg434876

Ive seen alot of  your shares in here and all of em are ripped. Imo its gay ripping others work wich meens i dont like you and you  are gay why dont you  try create your own website instead and share tht instead of ripping someone elses hard work. You truly are IDIOT all your shares are rips and none of em are ypur own work.

Flame again and its 1 week ban ok?