Aq in 5 seconds

Hm, i were exping my new char with S weapon too. If u have all accuracy buff (guidance, cov, inspiration dance, accuracy toggle), very low of ur hits are miss. And if this destro was 2-3 lvl higher than QA, i think its possible. He get songs for evasion etc.

we were waiting for ant queen to spawn then it spawned, then suddenly a destro 40 lvl or so with hd about +5 logged in and killed ant queen in few seconds ... The strange thing was he was alone (no bs). We figured it out that he was fully buffed and had much evasion and guard ants missed him.

So.. if anyone had done this or saw someone do this post what buffs used and dyes... (i mean did u use berserkers spirit and so)

here is a vid that i found: http://www.4shared.com/file/126128167/5fbf762c/Queen_Ant.html

the video has bad clarity... anyway on a low rate server, AQ can easily be killed with a good party and Sleeping cloud(guard ants cant heal AQ no more and it's anoying to kill them cuz have fast respawn)

on some servers yes, u can. Also i saw on l2pride that u can enchant all skills..i had +6 ice vortrex on one of my chars before i leave the server..:P

Lol If U Wanna Kill AQ In Some Secs, Just Bring A High Lvl Char To Pull Agro.

Take Her Outside The Little River In The Nest, The Minions Will Go Back But Queen Will Follow U Alone.

Pwn Her With Lvl 40 Sorc And Take Drop.

Lol If U Wanna Kill AQ In Some Secs, Just Bring A High Lvl Char To Pull Agro.

Take Her Outside The Little River In The Nest, The Minions Will Go Back But Queen Will Follow U Alone.

Pwn Her With Lvl 40 Sorc And Take Drop.

It doesn't work on every server, on some of them queen just disappear when u try to take her outside the cave and going back on her place. although it works in some lol servers.