Ok... I feel... so GOOD! [Alternative]

Xavez

Alternative - http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75735.0 ok... i feel so bad

Just for fun...

Lets start...

Well.. today i was with some friends of mine eating lemons... and we sat outside to eat...

Anyways... there was a orange tree and we cut some oranges and we threw them to  houses and old mans. (Retards xD)

Then we saw a EMO... it was like not big.. but not too young... and we cut the most big oranges and tried to hit her...

It sat under a car... and i took one orange and threw it randomly without aiming under the car with full strength thinking "I will kill you with a orange, mada faka EMO!"

But unfortunately i did hit him.. in the head... it started running outside and she was hitting the walls... after a minute it fell down and started peeing and making weird sounds..

It was awesome and like it was slowly dying... i felt like ... sweet!  Why i didnt hit throw with a rock?

I think it died now :D Damn i feel pretty good...

PS:I never thought that it could die... i didnt try to impress my friends, just pay them to see my great action!PPS:I still love myself, and girls too!  

Alternative - http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75735.0 ok... i feel so bad

Just for fun...

Lets start...

Well.. today i was with some friends of mine eating lemons... and we sat outside to eat...

Anyways... there was a orange tree and we cut some oranges and we threw them to  houses and old mans. (Retards xD)

Then we saw a EMO... it was like not big.. but not too young... and we cut the most big oranges and tried to hit her...

It sat under a car... and i took one lemon and threw it randomly without aiming under the car with full strength thinking "I will kill you with a orange, mada faka EMO!"

But unfortunately i did hit him.. in the head... it started running outside and she was hitting the walls... after a minute it fell down and started peeing and making weird sounds..

It was awesome and like it was slowly dying... i felt like ... sweet!  Why i didnt hit throw with a rock?

I think it died now :D Damn i feel pretty good...

PS:I never thought that it could die... i didnt try to impress my friends, just pay them to see my great action!PPS:I still love myself, and girls too!  

[GR] Psyxanwmaloi :/ ? [/GR]

pathetic, use PROPER english

And You Are Happy???

I'm Not Emo But If I Was Saw You To Do It I Will Put This Lemon In Your Ass...

its oranges not lemons, i see you didnt read the title :), it says Alternative from http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75735.0

so its lie, i dont have friends, i buy them, and in my country there are no emos.

its oranges not lemons, i see you didnt read the title :), it says Alternative from http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75735.0

so its lie, i dont have friends, i buy them, and in my country there are no emos.

lawlz!!! soz i don't saw it...pff this thing what you say it's like from psycho... ;D

wow you buy friends..i`m fell sry for you kid..stand of your mother -beep-ing machine go outside and see the real world.Get a life and maybe girlfriend....

~

I have 32 years old.

my mother die 2 years ago.

I pass more time outside then inside and i know the real world better than you.

I have a full life with fun, I have girlfriend.

so i guess you totally failed about me.

Ha other thing i sayd "i buy friends" joking like always.

ye rly...

btw are you gay or smth? i dont have nothing against but dude you rly look a gay.

and what if he is g@y it's something natural

well, not exactly.

and what if he is g@y it's something natural

well, not exactly.

i have nothing against... just sayng have sure im not the first person asking right?

just look how she talks how she acts... lol

upz its he my bad :x