Who's the best hacker?

Lol, phail, how much will u pay for the hacking? And anyways you cant JUST hack a server liek that, takes some time, besides, if admin is smart, he made it where you cannot access the server unless you are using the actual server the server is running on, if u know what i mean, and the password is probably strong, so mysql wudnt be the best way to go... i wouldnt really know, i aint a good hacker at servers.

hahaha omfg muahaha! cool topic!! i rofled xD ... well if someone is interested to know why this idiot want to "hack" my server .. its simple really.. becouse i am not corupted and i didnt gave him euro in game... actually.. i gave him! a few euro to start ! but he canceled the trade! why? because he wanted full set and full tattoo and who knows what!... so we are talking about a 10 year old kid thing here so childish.. as about what he said that i gave full item to my "friends" and things like that, thats a total lie :/ maybe i gave a few starting euro to few new players (like i would give to him right?) and he doesnt have any proof about that anyway.. why then he said that? simple becouse some players that actualy are not noobs.. farmed faster than him :/ as simple as that.. for anyone doesnt believe i have log from msn asking for euro etc... i can send untouched xml file from msn log with time stamp on it :/ hmm.. and about hacking my server.. what can i say.. go ahead :/ if u like... all u will do (iiiiiiiif u ever manage to do that with your super intelligence lol) is to hack a server that the owner of it (me) is actually paying from his very own pocket for the whole costs.. just for some ungrateful ppl like yourself to have some FUN .. and there is nothing more into it.. ok enough of wasting my time i guess :/  :-\

[greek]

oso gia esena re file "mr. glikoulis" opos aftoapokalise  ;D.. ti na sou pw den to perimena afto apo esena se eixa gia kalo paidi.. eisai kai gamw.. bravo sou!  ama eisai antras kai exeis kai orxeis ela na ta poume pantos.. sto msn sou eimai den se exw kanei block .. gt na xalasw ton xrono mou na se kanw etc kai alios  :-\ ante geia.

hahaha omfg muahaha! cool topic!! i rofled xD ... well if someone is interested to know why this idiot want to "hack" my server .. its simple really.. becouse i am not corupted and i didnt gave him euro in game... actually.. i gave him! a few euro to start ! but he canceled the trade! why? because he wanted full set and full tattoo and who knows what!... so we are talking about a 10 year old kid thing here so childish.. as about what he said that i gave full item to my "friends" and things like that, thats a total lie :/ maybe i gave a few starting euro to few new players (like i would give to him right?) and he doesnt have any proof about that anyway.. why then he said that? simple becouse some players that actualy are not noobs.. farmed faster than him :/ as simple as that.. for anyone doesnt believe i have log from msn asking for euro etc... i can send untouched xml file from msn log with time stamp on it :/ hmm.. and about hacking my server.. what can i say.. go ahead :/ if u like... all u will do (iiiiiiiif u ever manage to do that with your super intelligence lol) is to hack a server that the owner of it (me) is actually paying from his very own pocket for the whole costs.. just for some ungrateful ppl like yourself to have some FUN .. and there is nothing more into it.. ok enough of wasting my time i guess :/  :-\

[greek]

oso gia esena re file "mr. glikoulis" opos aftoapokalise  ;D.. ti na sou pw den to perimena afto apo esena se eixa gia kalo paidi.. eisai kai gamw.. bravo sou!  ama eisai antras kai exeis kai orxeis ela na ta poume pantos.. sto msn sou eimai den se exw kanei block .. gt na xalasw ton xrono mou na se kanw etc kai alios  :-\ ante geia.

Never say never... there is no such thing on earth unhackable...