[Share] Dulgis's Daily,Event Quest and PvP Guide for 3.2.0

Emrys

Hey Guys

Checkout this new comprehensive guide written and produced by the pros

http://www.wowgametime.co.uk

This is a really helpful and comprehensive guide.  Check the link for more detailed information!

there are videos, applications, macros and documents detailing every step towards your WoW development

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO-wXWz1ySE&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97t-Dtzb_o&feature=channel

This is why I have developed my 3 steps to having the most fun in World of Warcraft

Step 1

horde and alliance leveling guide

Leveling Your Character From Level 1 - 80

Everybody has to start at Level 1 with their brand new account, your biggest obstacle right now is how to level your character to the maximum level of 80. This can literally take you months, my very first character took 2 months to level to 60.

Right now you don't really need gold to buy things, because your gear will continuously be replaced with higher level gear which will be given to you through questing alone.

We have developed a great system that is easy to follow to show you Step-By-Step how to level your character 1-60, 60-70 and 70-80 the FASTEST way possible!

Step 2

500g/hour gold guide

Funding Your Character's Gold

Now that you have reached your maximum level, you will need GOLD and lots of it! This is required to finely tune your character to get the best gear possible so you can conquer the dungeons and dominate in PVP and also to level your Profession.

Step 3

WoW PVP strategies hunter, shaman, warrior, death knight, paladin, mage, warlock, druid, priest, rogue

Dominating Other Players in PVP

If you're like me, you will take the most pleasure from dominating the opposite faction in battlegrounds, arena or even while you're questing.

You might want to consider learning about PVP early if you started your character in a PVP server, because you can be sure that there will be a lot of players that will try to ruin your day while you're questing.

levelingguide_300.jpg

Link: Link

Mirror

PvP: Link

Credits for this prog to Dulgi.Shared From someone but I dont know who :D

your biggest obstacle right now is how to level your character to the maximum level of 80. This can literally take you months, my very first character took 2 months to level to 60.

isnt it way too much time for 60lvl????

I dont know... I never played on official... This is what the site says...

it is way too long because i play on official realms(stormscale-horde/shattered hand-alliance... :) in 2 months i could have 1 80 and 1  50lvl for sure!!!!!!

i assure you that 2 months for 60 is way too long .

(i reply without testing anything atm)

it is way too long because i play on official realms(stormscale-horde/shattered hand-alliance... :) in 2 months i could have 1 80 and 1  50lvl for sure!!!!!!

i assure you that 2 months for 60 is way too long .

(i reply without testing anything atm)

maybe it was because it was his first char.... who knows..

I prefer zygor...