[Exploit] Escape from JAIL INTERLUDE ++ L2J/L2OFF

Need:

-> Char Elemental Summum lvl 70

-> Item called: Summun Cristal in main char (you can buy in grocery store in giran)

PT the char Elemental summun... Never Leave pt (you cant do pt in jail :/)

After when you are in jail, just do the skill party recall... and done :)

If restart you go to JAIL

Tested in 3 Servers, Dubai works, D.W dont work (dont tell me :P), sublimity works.

Credits - Me.

i know also anothor metodd.. if you ar in jail make anothor char in dual boxx and go buy somntin from npc  2bill++to restart adena and you will get jail 5min for ilegal (somnting) and put stall with you second char somnting and buy with frist.. and after rr the game with frist char.. and if u haveed jail 1h or 2 or 3 day, after rr you will have onlly 15min jail max :)   work in almost all servers.. i tryed in c6

sry  for my eng,,,!

When a outsider is trying to invite a player who is in jail he can't. So that's his point, never leave the party with the summoner and when you get in jail the party is not dismissed.

It's fixed on DeathWhisper because we got a protection and each time you teleport out of jail you suddenly are teleported back ;)

When a outsider is trying to invite a player who is in jail he can't. So that's his point, never leave the party with the summoner and when you get in jail the party is not dismissed.

It's fixed on DeathWhisper because we got a protection and each time you teleport out of jail you suddenly are teleported back ;)

so its already posted or not? if yes i didnt find... i know this like since i play interlude...

i know also anothor metodd.. if you ar in jail make anothor char in dual boxx and go buy somntin from npc  2bill++to restart adena and you will get jail 5min for ilegal (somnting) and put stall with you second char somnting and buy with frist.. and after rr the game with frist char.. and if u haveed jail 1h or 2 or 3 day, after rr you will have onlly 15min jail max :)  work in almost all servers.. i tryed in c6

i tryed with other guy from jail :P he made shop..and i bough, i restarted..but same time

sry  for my eng,,,!