Just a mit...

ђ๏†ωђээℓž

i know man.. and so what if i think its silly? also some ppl need to search, while others see it being logical from the beginning and find the "search" a waste of time.. therefore silly or w/e lol. just my opinion, no flame or spam =P

anyway.. if you want clean topics, dont go near spam section ^^

Other shit is that of flaming lool... where is the fucking " freedom of expression", lool if i want go to a man and call him retard he dont do nothing, why we get -1karma for just say "that is a idiot opnion..." LOLED?

i rlly had problems understanding your english.. but i didnt think you understood mine ether, so fair enough i guess =P

anyway.. i just explained why i said that and well.. i really couldnt care less for it.. so idk whats your problem..

i rlly had problems understanding your english.. but i didnt think you understood mine ether, so fair enough i guess =P

anyway.. i just explained why i said that and well.. i really couldnt care less for it.. so idk whats your problem..

what you mean with my problem? seriously...

my english sux because i write fast and dont read back.

Other shit is that of flaming lool... where is the -beep-ing " freedom of expression", lool if i want go to a man and call him retard he dont do nothing, why we get -1karma for just say "that is a idiot opnion..." LOLED?

who get -1karma NOBODY man i really dont know what is your point your topic are shows only what a dumb kid you are nothing more and btw have you ever seen clean spam topic?

who get -1karma NOBODY man i really dont know what is your point your topic are shows only what a dumb kid you are nothing more and btw have you ever seen clean spam topic?

dont you see my karma? i just sayd my opnion about flaming, no im not a kid (sorry failed) ...

btw you guys are so boring cya around

LOCK PLEASE!.

dont you see my karma? i just sayd my opnion about flaming, no im not a kid (sorry failed) ...

btw you guys are so boring cya around

LOCK PLEASE!.

i checked your karma log you get -1 because you opened a similar topic to that a dumb one to change your name and the first thing you did is flaming so yeah maybe you are not a kid but you act like a kid BB :)

+1