ATTENTION - Hacker Hits AGAIN.

ExTrEmEDwarf

but, this is meant to steal our forum accounts? lolol

(47 days :'OOO)

Total time logged in: 52 days, 2 hours and 11 minutes.

Hacker?? Maybe some kiddo phising passwords...

Html needs to be disabled when sending pms...

It's not only while you send pms.

It happened to me 2 days before in a topic.

As Kenji said it began through avatars.

since yesterday i saw the last pm from virusa. Today when i opened my pms the only unread was from Isuse. And also, he doesnt have an avatar/sig.

go in to your pms and check all the avatars and tell us the names of your pm's sent!

even post it in plat section if you wish. please tell us, because this began through avatars

How can avatars cause this?

It's a lil bit strange btw...

I think that Stealth is right, allthough we must check both options.

I suggest to do what kenji said.

not omg hackers... its omg mxc, mods said you fixed this before lol.. and when i posted a reply about it... it just got deleted like all rest =/

How can avatars cause this?

It's a lil bit strange btw...

I think that Stealth is right, allthough we must check both options.

I suggest to do what kenji said.

my guess is this isnt avatar.. its where someone changes avatar... code escapes and they let threw that pop up box along with avatar code >.> why dont you fix this lol.. its so hard to play around with preg or what??

but why they want to steal an forum account?

-I don't get it.

Well first and only reason that comes to my mind is possibly since there are lot of staff from various servers on here, perhaps they are fishing to get account details hoping that the person uses the same info to login to their server? I can't really think of any other useful reason.

Then again i'm pretty sure any decent staff member of a server would be wise enough not to flash his info around, but yeah basically anyone who DID fill in that popup and do happen to use common passwords, i suggest you change your pass just incase.

Just a thought!

[Offtopic] Hi Wizzi! (RaVeN here, used to play on Storm), Gratz On L2Wars. [Offtopic]