[Share]Custom Kwlotoumpas Interlude Pack! (Unhidden)

Wraios Re File Kwlotoumpa Kai Dn Borousa Na To Katevasw Epidi Dn Eixa Tosa Post Twra Me Eftiakses Pistevo Na Exei Ontos Kala Protection Epsaxna Toso Kairo Ena Tetio Pack...Thnx

[GR]Mporeis na to dokimaseis kai monos sou.Autos einai o logos pou to anevasa.[GR]

Its the English Section so it would better to use english :)Thanks for your worlds anyway.Test it and post your opinion :)

You can configure those items.Aint something hard.Just go in HTML and edit it.Or change the multisell lol.About patch i will upload the a small update you'll need to see the tattoos and special weapons.

{gr]oraio pack fenetai,tha to dokimasw k tha sou pw gnwmh

ps..ante na doume posous ucoz servers tha doume me auto to pack ;D

[GR]xaxoaxoaxoaxoaxoaxoax les?Krima kai to ekana unhide.Alla dn peirazei nta3ei ta paidia...To pack dn exei customs mesa.Mono kt weps k tattoos opote o ka8enas 8a to kanei opws pisteuei pws einai kalytero ;) [GR]

[GR]Bravo file!To katevazw kai tha to testarw.An exei ontws poli kala protection aksizeis +1 karma kata tin gnwmh mou :)

[EN]Bravo my friend!I'm downloading and i will test it.If it realy has very good protection you deserve +1 karma in my opinion :)

This prob with "No Read of Custom Weapons/Armors" Exists @ petmezhs pack.

Kwlotoumpas,I am sure that you make some changes to this pack and its petmezhs pack.

We can prove it.I DL the pack atm.If i am right,you deserve dekarma:)

This prob with "No Read of Custom Weapons/Armors" Exists @ petmezhs pack.

Kwlotoumpas,I am sure that you make some changes to this pack and its petmezhs pack.

We can prove it.I DL the pack atm.If i am right,you deserve dekarma:)

but there is nothing in custom weapon :P