[Share]Custom Kwlotoumpas Interlude Pack! (Unhidden)

The pack works fine.I just tried it at my pc and its fine.Weapons also.

@Disast3r Did you read my last edit on pack?You need to download this and put the files or rar into your system

http://rapidshare.com/files/267351258/Client_Side.rar

Also check the xmx files.There is a folder with ID 30000

@Rapt0r as i mentioned i used 3 SVNs so it might have some things from petmezhs pack as i used L2Dot tho.If you think i deserve dekarma its fine.I just tried to do something good and its my 1st share.

i did everything good!but in custom items says "NoItemName" :S and have icon of monster items!

The icons are the right ones.The file itemname is placed into client side folder.I will check it myself and post here.

Edit:Download this and put into your lineage directory! http://rapidshare.com/files/267956767/system.rar

Client Side link updated on the 1st post!

so buff time multipliers is 270  so need be 9 hours and give me 2 hours only!if im go dance or songs is write in the info is applied just is not.No icons and not stats!And scheme buffer not write in the db and is not working at all!

Edit:im find it!if you try setting the buff time from the config is not working.Im set it to default values and the 40006 buffer is working now just have some buffs 2 hours and others 5 hours.The scheme buffer is not working.Dont save the scheme in to DB!

Very Nice Pack my Friend and stable with very good protection(tested)!Thx for share it with us! +1 from me for your good work!

ps:if you can look what is the problem with the Scheme buffer this wuld be nice my friend!BTW Im thing you need hide it for at least 200 post!Just this is at your decision!Thx

Very Nice Pack my Friend and stable with very good protection(tested)!Thx for share it with us! +1 from me for your good work!

ps:if you can look what is the problem with the Scheme buffer this wuld be nice my friend!BTW Im thing you need hide it for at least 200 post!Just this is at your decision!Thx

Motili thanks for the karma.I've made this pack to share it with all people sp they can have the opportunity to run their own server.I mean in MxC there isn't any full protected pack.And petmezis pack has some bugs working like phx.So i decided to make this pack and share it for everyone.Thats why i've unhiden it.Thanks once more :)

Sometimes im have this error in console!(duplicate character? closing both characters!)This is happen with character teleport and the char have critical error after that!Also chat filter is not working!Can you fix it?And would be nice if you can give me the source files to check it myself!Thx in Advance...

@motili i dont have the source file ;(

P.S I'm working on the pack adding new protects and so on.

@besd Since everything was working you did something wrong so now you have errors or so on.

@disast3r The IDs are from 30000 to 30013.You can also check em with fileedit by opening the weapon.grp from your system folder.