Signature Maker

`Gerero®

Very easy program to make pro and newbie forum signatures!

sigxpf.jpg

Source: from a warez forum! i don't give the spesific link because maybe some members will start to share warez things, if some1 wants the link just pm me!

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/264993492/SigiMaker.waxe_by_dimple.rar

Cool share Gerero.Oo :o

that's why i shared it! it is really easy, doesn't contain any warez and you can make pro sings like PS! so, i thought that it would be good to share it!

Nabish program with PS you can do 100x better things ... But this program that you shared is good for nabs that don't know how to use PS or don't have time to learn how to use it . Don't you think it's even easier to ask some 1 that knows PS to make a sig rather than to take this program and make a nabish sig with it and when you will finish the sig you will be too shamed to add it on your signatures because it sucks too hard ? And you should also add a signature preview done by you on the first topic so people will know what this program know to do.

Nabish program with PS you can do 100x better things ... But this program that you shared is good for nabs that don't know how to use PS or don't have time to learn how to use it . Don't you think it's even easier to ask some 1 that knows PS to make a sig rather than to take this program and make a nabish sig with it and when you will finish the sig you will be too shamed to add it on your signatures because it sucks too hard ? And you should also add a signature preview done by you on the first topic so people will know what this program know to do.

+1 ...

i don't know many things about photoshop but i KNOW that ps can do Much more than this anyway nice share and good thought of sharing this with us gerero :D