Human summoner (warlock/arcana lord).

Mwrk

Hi there.

This post is about human summoner (warlock/arcana lord).

Can you tell my whad dyes i should use for him.

Main skills used to olympiad.

And other advises that i should know before i start playing with him.

P.S sorry for inglish :)

it will depend on what situation you will need to use it.

Clan/Party: Imagine that you are in a clan, and them mainly use Archer System Party. You will be also helpful if you use it like an archer, i mean Dragonic Leather Armor + Dragonic Bow + Dye system from an archer. You can always summon cat, and give Blessing of Queen to your party. <3

Olympiad: Use 2 types of gear, Dark Crystal and Dragonic Leather Armor. Start to summon Feline King, buff him and you gotta to be ready. Activate Beast SoulShot, and equip archer type gear... Dragonic Armor + Dragonic Bow and command your summon to atack you enemie.

Start to atack like and archer, hit'n'run, and never forget to heal tha pet. I advise you to make a quick macro to change stuff, instead of opening Inventory and click 1 by 1.

Its a matter of time and sometimes it's all about luck because it will depend on the class that you are facing in.

Yes, maybe i'm wrong with it because i never played a Warlock in my life so somehow i'm not indicated to advise you, but at least i've tried ^^,

Gl with your training, regards.

it will depend on what situation you will need to use it.

Clan/Party: Imagine that you are in a clan, and them mainly use Archer System Party. You will be also helpful if you use it like an archer, i mean Dragonic Leather Armor + Dragonic Bow + Dye system from an archer. You can always summon cat, and give Blessing of Queen to your party. <3

Olympiad: Use 2 types of gear, Dark Crystal and Dragonic Leather Armor. Start to summon Feline King, buff him and you gotta to be ready. Activate Beast SoulShot, and equip archer type gear... Dragonic Armor + Dragonic Bow and command your summon to atack you enemie.

Start to atack like and archer, hit'n'run, and never forget to heal tha pet. I advise you to make a quick macro to change stuff, instead of opening Inventory and click 1 by 1.

Its a matter of time and sometimes it's all about luck because it will depend on the class that you are facing in.

Yes, maybe i'm wrong with it because i never played a Warlock in my life so somehow i'm not indicated to advise you, but at least i've tried ^^,

Gl with your training, regards.

good guide!

also u can use conbine it with mage: pp/wk  bp/wk  sorc/wk  necro/wk

its ur choice :P

About dyes I think this setup should be ok:

+4con -4str

+4wit  -4int

Warlock has a nice buff blessing of queen and is a very balanced summoner. ;)

Why wit? lol you have the skill to get more c speed =P

If you mix a summoner with an active skill (like prominence lvl 10) then no one will ever beat you.

If you mix a summoner with an active skill (like prominence lvl 10) then no one will ever beat you.

a class that can easily beat summoners now are Eva Saint. Combine Hurricane + POW + Healing... i think it's no chance :p

i agree Eva Saint is good but Arcana Lord is better if u play him the right way....and ofc if u have good aug +gear

ofc summoner with active aug pwnz in oly

so i sugest catch a good aug 1 then think for dyes