[Share] Fixed lvl 81 and 84 skills for TH gracia final l2j

I searched and found nothing in forum. This are two skills "Hide" and "Duel Blow" that I and a lot of ppl  have asked for help and got no answer,after a long search and reading i found this (the ones that I was Interested in) and I would like to share it with those that are searching for the same thing.

Skill ID 922 Hide

<skill id="922" levels="1" name="Hide">

<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF" />

<set name="skillType" val="BUFF" />

<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE" />

<set name="reuseDelay" val="180000" />

<for>

<effect name="Invincible" time="30" abnormal="stealth" val="0">

<mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.7" />

</effect>

</for>

skill ID 928 Duel Blow

<skill id="928" levels="1" name="Duel Blow">

<set name="weaponsAllowed" val="262160" /> <!-- Dagger and Dual Daggers -->

<set name="mpConsume" val="77" />

<set name="magicLvl" val="81" />

<set name="power" val="7546" />

<set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE" />

<set name="condition" val="16" />

<set name="reuseDelay" val="20000" />

<set name="hitTime" val="1800" />

<set name="coolTime" val="720" />

<set name="skillType" val="BLOW" />

<set name="baseCritRate" val="15" />

<set name="lethal1" val="5" />

<set name="dmgDirectlyToHp" val="true" />

<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE" />

<set name="castRange" val="40" />

<set name="effectRange" val="400" />

<set name="SSBoost" val="2.0" />

<set name="overHit" val="true" />

Just c/p in the xml file and you are done.Also check to see if they are in navicat in the Skill_trees if not you should manually add them

EDIT if it has been posted again or if its of no importance plz delete it

The HIDE skill need core support too.

PS : why you set "<effect name="Invincible" time="30" abnormal="stealth" val="0">"

"Hides the user. Movement speed is decreased by 30%, and the effect is canceled if any action other than movement is initiated."

Here is a patch from l2jserver forum : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9L3HRJN

is simple Hide skill :)

if it was /is that simple WHY dont ppl help here after reading help requests on how to fix skills,is it that much of a problem for someone to wite/share their thoughts with us?That is why this forum is about helping each other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: leoxxx on Today at 02:25:39 PM

(PS : why you set "<effect name="Invincible" time="30" abnormal="stealth" val="0">"

"Hides the user. Movement speed is decreased by 30%, and the effect is canceled if any action other than movement is initiated.")

it does not need a patch its fixed allready you just have to add those lines in id 922 where at the moment its set to "NOT_DONE

if it was /is that simple WHY dont ppl help here after reading help requests on how to fix skills,is it that much of a problem for someone to wite/share their thoughts with us?That is why this forum is about helping each other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: leoxxx on Today at 02:25:39 PM

(PS : why you set "<effect name="Invincible" time="30" abnormal="stealth" val="0">"

"Hides the user. Movement speed is decreased by 30%, and the effect is canceled if any action other than movement is initiated.")

it does not need a patch its fixed allready you just have to add those lines in id 922 where at the moment its set to "NOT_DONE

name="Invincible"  that effect is for //invis to make you inulnerable you need another effect for hide*

first invincible is an effect where you dont take any damage

second hide need core support for INVISIBLE effect type with a few other restriction like cancel hide if the PcInstance(player) use any skill or hit somebody so when he interacts with something

3rd the dual blow with 20sec reuse delay?weird one

and if you post a c/p give credits

(and if you post a c/p give credits)

i forgot the credits true , l2 _emu and when i mean c/p i ment c/p the code I gave you.I dont want or expect credits i just share something I found

Man... it would be nice if someone could post the XML's of all the new lvl 80 / 81 / 84 skills, all 100% working. xD

If that already exists, could someone tell me the link please? Thank you SOO much. :P