[GR+ENG+UE+DE+LT+W/E]WTF TODAY???ARE U SERIUS? V2

DreaM

Maybe i miss understood ... and yes we can't it's up to maxtor about this but we see such a promotion from Platinum Member (he could be normal member without the donate) to Gold Member. Reason? he made shares or something special?

Wh0 knows... i just saw this promotion just like u did. But i didnt made a topic to ask "why"

Wh0 knows... i just saw this promotion just like u did. But i didnt made a topic to ask "why"

Well you are global mod you have your own section to ask about it or you can learn it from another way but we are simple users i think you can understand.It's like... unfair.Woke up one day log in at MxC and see tiranous gold .. why? i think you got it.

P.s. : Upcoming Question -> phoenix you want promotion

anwser -> no way -.- we just discuss.

Well you are global mod you have your own section to ask about it or you can learn it from another way but we are simple users i think you can understand.It's like... unfair.Woke up one day log in at MxC and see tiranous gold .. why? i think you got it.

P.s. : Upcoming Question -> phoenix you want promotion

anwser -> no way -.- we just discuss.

And gerero uploader

So....

And gerero uploader

So....

well at least gerero has made some shares and uploader is the lowest staff rank. but tiranous made less shares (from gerero yes..) and became gold member way higher than uploader

I have my own section to ask.. but i never did it for anyone. Even when i was a simple member. I never asked or opened a topic.. why him and not me ?!

So for you it's unfair beCause you think u deserve more than h1m or someone else from here...

But let's face it! Maxtor is admin... we cant do anything ... just dicuss like u said! So that's why i said this topic has no sense. Btw admin's make mistakes too! He will probably get kicked at the next hours.

And gerero uploader

So....

psit boy you think that deserve more this positiion than me??

i don't want to start fight but i just wnt an answer!

today various happenings occured ... right now we try to fix almost E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

btw you ve seen that i too have been negative with some things happening but i express my opinion in a formal way...

btw can some1 tell me this? why should we reward the OFFTOPIC share users while forum is a mmorpg forum and not an offtopic one?

plz stop thinking that every1 MUST be in staff someday. we are not like public works so that every place must be recovered.

we have made some quick  actions we d like to correct...there are some flames these days and an unneeded  panic and judgement about the moves. think that we re no robots lol

we have made some quick  actions we d like to correct...there are some flames these days and an unneeded  panic and judgement about the moves. think that we re no robots lol

I'm smelling demotes :D

we have made some quick  actions we d like to correct...there are some flames these days and an unneeded  panic and judgement about the moves. think that we re no robots lol

You mean that you made some quick actions which aren't correct, right??

P.S I don't think that you are robots... I don't judge w/e u do aswell..

@IamAlone

The 40% of the staff members were demoted today...