or OracleL2Walker 2.17cn and tcptunnel

Step 1:

Change HOSTS file :

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

192.168.1.12 nprotect.lineage2.com

Step 2:

Install a legacy loopback adapter.

1. Control Panel (Classic View)-> Add Hardware -> "Instal The Hardware That I Manually Select From A List (Advanced) -> Network Adapters -> Chose Microsoft -> Chose Microsoft Loopback Adapter and complete the instalation.

2. Edit tcp/ip properties of loopback adapter to 192.168.1.12 with subnet  255.255.255.0

If you play Official you are ok so far.

If you play Free Server better use an "editable" system that you can change server address to: 127.0.0.1 and to tcptunnel "forward.bat" with the desired server address.

This System83 that is ONLY for Gracia Final it works perfect with above contitions and is redy to be edited.

Or this System87 if you play on latest protocol 87.

For OOG use is the same, theOOGeL2Walker10.9.7 that i provide is ready to work under that contitions.

*End of Gracia Final Guide.

This is an (optional*) moded, open, flexible system replacement:

Lineage][ Gracia2 Custom System

*it is not necessary for walker.

3 button functions:

Soon as you login with L2Walker (windowed -no full screen) you can use 3 buttons of your keyboard for the basic Walker functions.

1.The button "Home" (located in button rows between alphabetic and numeric keys) is opening and closing the Walker Control Panel that you can check when you will have potions, when you will have buffs, what skills to use in fight etc.

2.The button "End" (located next to Home) that is start if pressed once the fighting with mobs progress or stops it if pressed again.

3.The button "Insert" (located next to Home and End) that if pressed deactivates all Walker Functions and if pressed again activates back the Walker.

That is the 3 buttons you must to know what it does, all the rest; check and try it your self in all possible compilations or read on forums on "how to" do several things with that program.

*Here is the old Interlude version of L2Walker:eL2Walker Interlude 1.79

It is needed to replace the hosts with the hosts you will find in the file.

Before run of L2Walker, run first and minimize the L2Serv.

You will be able to run new client from system tray icon.

That is for the "retro" players.

*Heal IN and OUT of party in L2J servers:

1-Go to PARTY on walker control panel on your main assist player.

Open Control Settings.

On your main assist character check "send request" and check "receiver name" your healer/buffer name.

When self HP is 80% sent "heal" and check the add button.

2-Go to PARTY on walker control panel on your support player.

Open Control Settings.

On your assistant character check "receive request" and check "sender name" your main assist name.

When receives "heal" text then use skill "heal" to target and check the add button.

If you possibly have the "disconnect in 30 seconds" problem then use this:

Echo Fix (read "readme" in the file for correct adjustment)

tcptunnel way works fine for the moment.

Just run it, open as much clients you desire IG or OOG and close it after that.

L2Walker.dll  must to be fixed the way that no hosts etc needed... i know what you mean.

Let it be finalized, Gracia and Walker as well...  :)

Step 2:

Install a legacy loopback adapter.

1. Control Panel (Classic View)-> Add Hardware -> "Instal The Hardware That I Manually Select From A List (Advanced) -> Network Adapters -> Chose Microsoft -> Chose Microsoft Loopback Adapter and complete the instalation.

2. Edit tcp/ip properties of loopback adapter to 192.168.1.12 with subnet  255.255.255.0

If you play Official you are ok so far.

If you play Free Server better use an "editable" system that you can change server address to: 127.0.0.1 and to tcptunnel "forward.bat" with the desired server address.

If i play on priv server i should set up the loopback adapter to 192.168.1.12 with subnet  255.255.255.0 like this?

tcp tunel is up and runing and i can change the server adres on l2.ini  but i dont get this part, also on host i need to keep those ip or change it to server ip?

"forward.bat" with the desired server address.[\quote]

Also i wana get oog working this should be on the set.ini? or i should change the server list?

[privserver]

LoginServerIP=77.50.0.77

LoginServerPort=7777

ProtocolVersion=83

ServerList=[1]Bartz;[2]Devianne;[3]Teon;[4]Franz;[5]Luna;[6]Sayha;[7]Aria;[8]Phoenix;

So if u can help me oracle67 will be rlly cool im trying to get ig or oog working for http://www.rpg-club.com/?p=events ct2.3 off here is the ip im not sure about the protocol.

LoginServerIP=77.50.0.77

LoginServerPort=7777

hmm this is weird i downloaded the game from the start updated it and thenchanged the host so i could log on to the server i want to play on, l2sirius, then idownload the walker and try to findthe l2.exe but there si non i have lineage2.exe but not l2 and there is no nothing in the system file either, can any one helo me?