eL2Walker 2.09a Gracia Ct 2.2

L2Walker 2.13

OracleL2Walker 2.16c

are not working properly... everytime rapidshare asks you to get premium acc

pls another mirror

• 2 weeks later...

Hi evry one ....

The server is L2DUBAI.com......

I have problem whit IG W7 OracleL2Walker2.17f ... whit that program i join into the server .. But when i wanna begin a combat ... ( i push START COMBAT who is in "Other Ctr" in Menu of L2walker ) then the problem is .. my char do  nothing i mean ... he need to select some MOB on target but he dont make it ...

I beg you ... Some baddy to help me would be greatful  : TNX agein

Some of my discoveries for RPG-Club:

that server uses 83 protocol system.

and Oracle's 83 protocol system doesn't work there (actually works, but cannot select anyone - mob, player, npc...) that's caused because of l2.exe

in my opinions, they have changed packet names or something.

Oracle's L2Walker IG 2.17f works perfectly(unsure of it, but self buffing worked enough smoothly), communicates with client but, as i said, you cannot select anyone.

So... someone here can compare both systems to produce something unimaginable and completely working?

UPDATE:

All the crap is in system folder, tried on clean clients, l2.exe is the main, and the only reason of non-selection.

Please, someone make this crap working.

Some of my discoveries for RPG-Club:

that server uses 83 protocol system.

and Oracle's 83 protocol system doesn't work there (actually works, but cannot select anyone - mob, player, npc...) that's caused because of l2.exe

in my opinions, they have changed packet names or something.

Oracle's L2Walker IG 2.17f works perfectly(unsure of it, but self buffing worked enough smoothly), communicates with client but, as i said, you cannot select anyone.

So... someone here can compare both systems to produce something unimaginable and completely working?

UPDATE:

All the crap is in system folder, tried on clean clients, l2.exe is the main, and the only reason of non-selection.

yy +1 for working l2w for rpgclub tired of trying to run scripts in l2net :D

dsetup.dll is the problem but maybe is better to let the experts to find the solution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...