[Share]Oracle L2Walker LineageII for Gracia to Final 1.97 to 2.17 and OOG

oracle67

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Oracle. i have a problem i have OracleWalker 2.09a and that one is working fine but not all functions works that's why i download 2.16c and i donkt know why 2.16c is not working can You tell me what should i do ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not necessary to open l2.ini if you work with edited "Local System" and edited hosts with tcptunnel.(Gracia 1 to Final)

For earlyer cronicles Kamael to Hellbound the 2.05 to 2.09 walkers works "as it is".

sry for post post, but i want to refresh topic

i've got a problem

when i'm trying to rest (sit), i'm getting 'kicked for illegal action, gm is informed'. how to aviod it? is it any way to play on serwer with this kind of antibot system ? i'm playing with u'r guid, but without echo. could echo fix the prob?

Hi im new here.. im using l2walker 2.09 in gracia final. it works perfectly but i cant see the items. i cant craft soulshot using l2walker.

i cant use auto seed. i cant see item list. i try to use l2walker 2.13, l2walker 2.14 and l2 walker 2.17, i can log in and see item list but when i press end it doesnt attack monster and even craft soulshot. im playing in private server. please help me. thanks a lot :D

thx for the stuff man had to edit my own ini cuz my server uses a modded system so yurs didnt work beside that evrything is perfect.. any ideas to make party heal work beside control settings?

• 2 weeks later...