interlude [Interlude L2J] Insanity Gaming

Dexter

I was asking how he made it You could just have told me that he used bless enchants but no you decided to act so pro n started the sarcastic showoff.

u should think a lill how U acted, i dont really want to flame or so, also i am not gonna force anyone to play there or say sorry that I said u things like this, please come back. Just, hope to see you in future.

Actually ,bews wasn't free at all.It costed medals too ,but it wasn't so much.I removed the BEWS from shop till i increase the price ,so i don't rly know who is dumb..That guy was also soloing some RB's ,i personally saw it ,and eventho blessed enchant rate is 80% and many of them broked some ,but the max enchant was +14 with BEWS ,they made it +19 (current max) all alone with 65% chance.I don't know really who is the dumb here like achmed said.Sorry ,i though you are a good guy (when we fuck that here in mxc with your blaming) ,but i`m sure even if you we're gm (ye i know all says ME IS NAICE TO PLEYERS!) ,but sometimes you get pissed off and starting to act that way.. Like i get pissed off when i have work to do and some random is asking me "MEN WERE AR U FROM?!" 15-20 times in PM.And thats not corruption afterall ,cuz the BEWS costed 25 medals each ,so.. :)

Eventho i`m gonna add the blessed for 100 medals and 20 SoP in the custom shop again AND RB jewels wont be with multisell ,just go to kill the rb (boosted like your stats:D)

I didn't got mad because of his weapon or anything i was mad because i didn't had any understanding from your side. You though im the next guy that logged just to say you're corrutped i mean think a bit would i do that when you know i played a lot in AW and i defended you when that ladyx started making unnecessery screens claiming you're corrupted. Now you should think a lil bit too :).

that's true, but it just seemt that u are next random piece of sh... guy, lol, anyway i am ending this conversation or mods will close our topic :D

You're not right here.Actually DreaM rly made that and he's not the next piece of shit guy.I hope we can get you back ,Dream somehow ,but its still your opinion.

//the end

The owner of this server should start up a company and realy advertise this new game ... maybe Blownage is a more fiting name . I simply can't understand how can people play on this lolservers it's not Lineage anymore , i personaly whant a Lineage 2 server not some retarted server . In my opinion there should be a hole new site with servers like this ( crazy stats , custom stuff , ++ stuff ) so all br / gr players can go to that land .

its not corrupted

btw to Sasha_ we are just trying to make server for another kind of players, not everyone likes retail like playing, they just want to try something new, mass pvp, funny sieges, easier farming and not xping all the day long

Subclass level is now starting at 76 :) Many fixes + geodata inserted same as pathnodes to prevent BR wallshooters.

We reached 50 online and its our second day :) We grow fast! Join us now :)