Signature Request By ~Cyber.

Bleik

Hello MaxCheaters.I decided to create a Signature Request topic as I am not good in signature creating but with this topic I think I can improve my skills.

So.If you want a signature, your application must include these information:

Theme:

Render: With Or Without?

Text:

SubText: With Or Without?

Favorite Colors: 2 colors ONLY.

I don't guaranty you that you will like the signature or that it will be a Pro Signature Creation.As I told you, I am new in Signature Creations.

Also, I can't guaranty you when the signature is ready.As most of you in here, I have a private life too and a lil sister I have to take care of :D

Here are some of my creations so far.The signatures that I am going to create in the future, are going to be posted here with the name of the owner

in the side.So, if you don't like your signature, you will get your pay back xD (j/k)

o9ee7b.gif

2hnngxl.gif

2vbpizp.gif

jt9sep.gif

2u7udsg.gif

2nsowu8.gif

So, let's get started.

Good luck to me, I am gonna need it ^^

Signatures:

Green Color: Ready.

Orange Color: In Progress.

Red Color: Canceled.

MαsтєЯĐιsαsтєя™:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2rm8co6.gif

JustMyStyle

Good luck bro!

I think that you will do a great work. :)

P.S Trust him guys. His skills are amazing and he improves them more everyday.

Can i have one too???

If yes just put text:

MasterDisaster

And let your inspiration blow away ;)

I think u are about to reach mike...I really mean it!!

2rm8co6.gif

Done, first post updated.

Good luck bro!

I think that you will do a great work. :)

P.S Trust him guys. His skills are amazing and he improves them more everyday.

Thanks for your good words, I really hope I can satisfy you with my creations.

Can I have one?

Theme: Something Dark, let your imagination away. ;)

Render: With

Text: DarkLord

SubText: Without

Favourite Colours, put any colour that you want. But, make it as I told you in Theme. xD

Can make one for me pls??

Theme: is your choice , but not with girls.

Text:RykoN

SubText:Without

Favorite Colors: Put something that you like , but i want to look cool ..

R.e.s.p.e.c.t and you make a great job !!

Can I have one?

Theme: Something Dark, let your imagination away. ;)

Text: DarkLord

Favourite Colours, put any colour that you want. But, make it as I told you in Theme. xD

Ready.

Can make one for me pls??

Theme: is your choice , but not with girls.

Text:RykoN

Favorite Colors: Put something that you like , but i want to look cool ..

R.e.s.p.e.c.t and you make a great job !!

Theme: Assasination

Render: Your Call

Text: SoFaKi

Favorite Colors: Pink Black

i will wait for this

Added on the list.

Hmm let's see what you can do ;)

Theme: Something very dark, or something very light.

Render: Of course yes!

Text: ~Coyote

SubText: No thanks

Favourite colours: Something to match with the render/theme.

Theme:Something related to CS, or CoD 4

Text:Click_Click_BooM

Favorite Colors: Whatever u like.

Thanks.

Btw because the name is too big, add small letters :P

Theme:Panzer tank

Render: With (a panze tank or any other tank :P)

Text:Romanian Panzer

Favorite Colors: 0

Try to make it red yellow and blue :P (like the romanian flag colors)

Maybe u are thinking why i am asking for a sig if i am an expert of making sigs alredy :P ...uhm the answer is simple i don't have inspiration atm ...hope u will make smthing good and maybe i will improve it :D i need just the idea .Good luck

Theme: You think bout it

Render: You think bout it

Text: DreaM

SubText: Big things come in small packages

Favorite Colors: Orange;Green;Black [best combo if you can figure how to add the black in the sig as well]

I can't choose a theme but you can figure something out , normal signature size if possible.

What do you expect we wont let you breath. That's what happens when a hungry for sig forum is left without any kind of sig :P.[meaning you are the only guy willing to create sigs for the community at this very momment ] :P.

There are other signature request topics too but..I am the best ^^ (j/k)...Anyway..

At the moment I am making Mikes signature because it's the easiest (theme) and I will be done quickly,

so people don't ask me why Mikes first.

Thanks.