Signature Request By ~Cyber.

Bleik

My time came:P

When u got the time make one 4 me as well if u can...

Theme : Dunno find sthing cool like masterdisaster

Text : AntoniC

subtext : Leaving this place

colors : red and black

or black and white

Mike's siganture is ready.Hope you like it.

2lmxfmo.gif

BG is the Romanian flag but I made it a bit darky because it didn't match that much with the tank color.

Panzer as you asked.

Next?!

Here we are.I think is one of my best creations, anyway!!Tell me your opinion guys!

DareDevil's signature ready:

24mby2b.gif

Next one's (JustMyStyle) is coming.

Be patient.!!

Hope your gonna make a good animated sig, and add something from your videos :P . Like the headshot on CSS that u did, on meh sig will rock!

Hope your gonna make a good animated sig, and add something from your videos :P . Like the headshot on CSS that u did, on meh sig will rock!

Actually I am thinking of something else, but until I get to your turn, I will have better inspiration xD

No, its JustLikeMe, ~DarkLord, ~Coyote, ExtremeDwarf, DreaM and then it's you ;D

~CybeR, made one for me !

Btw, ~CybeR you have to ask to Lock your Topic until you make your Signatures because they don't stop asking you !!!

~CybeR, made one for me !

Btw, ~CybeR you have to ask to Lock your Topic until you make your Signatures because they don't stop asking you !!!

I will ask from someone to lock this, but I think I can manage it, until the afternoon I think I will have finished more than 4 signatures..

BTW, liked the signature? ^.^