[Rate]My New Signature

Well today i was a bit bored so i made a new signature with Batman Beyond...Do you like it???

Comment pls...

P.S.:You are able to see it on my signature so just look below ;)

Waiting for ur feedback!!

//edit:I decided to post the edits that i will do here so let's do it ;)

Basic Signature:

erifsw.jpg

A bit edited:

23wo3fs.jpg

Third edit:

2qain8l.jpg

Yeh you could smudge a bit around the render and also add a better font, but overall it's an amazing sig keep up the good work :)

W00T ?! BatMan fan ^_^  The last one is better than others cuz of the nice font :P

WeLL to be honest i prefer the second with the font of the third but i was dizzy and i lost the PSD of the second so i can't change the font...If some1 can tell me how can i delete the text without deleting the background then i would be grateful.....And Batman was my favourite anime long time ago!!

P.S.:I missed you,where have you been???

On Topic: Its Really Good MasterDisaster.

Off Topic:Anyone knows where i can find Fonts and how i load them in the photoshop ???

Well it's pretty easy...Just go www.dafont.com and download as many fonts as you want to...

Then extract 'em  and on the following path:

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

Then go on photoshop and make a Text layer...Now u can change the font to the fonts that you download before...The font window is up left...

Well it's pretty easy...Just go www.dafont.com and download as many fonts as you want to...

Then extract 'em  and on the following path:

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

Then go on photoshop and make a Text layer...Now u can change the font to the fonts that you download before...The font window is up left...

I gonna try it now :P

I gonna try it now :P

Ok try it and tell me...In case you need advanced help contact me on st.jimmy77@hotmail.com or via pm!!

Too long (width) in my opinion.

Well in my opinion it's teh best size for non animated signatures...380x120 is very good...

And anyway i gonna give a try to the size that you use...If only you could tell meh...

Well in my opinion it's teh best size for non animated signatures...380x120 is very good...

And anyway i gonna give a try to the size that you use...If only you could tell meh...

I choose the size judging from the background, the render.

I don't use anything specific.

In my first signature if I remember right I use 320x130 pixels...

I don't like big sizes (in signatures), but you can do however you like a signature ;)

I choose the size judging from the background, the render.

I don't use anything specific.

In my first signature if I remember right I use 320x130 pixels...

I don't like big sizes (in signatures), but you can do however you like a signature ;)

Actually i am interested in the second signature's size..This seems quite beautiful to make a signature...