[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

did you see that?he even sells packs with his above zero knowledge xD

and did you see that?he sell pack with hes 0 knowledge and with the patches that he scammed from me :D

and did you see that?Dont flame him.he is really pro , he shares a pack that he has changed the rates of the server so stfu .. can you do this?:D:D:D:D

btw i sell a pack but i didnt made it , and even if i had i wouldnt sell it because it would be sthing like unrespect or w/e

and did you see that?Dont flame him.he is really pro , he shares a pack that he has changed the rates of the server so stfu .. can you do this?:D:D:D:D

btw i sell a pack but i didnt made it , and even if i had i wouldnt sell it because it would be sthing like unrespect or w/e

point beeing: if someone dont have even enough knowledge to fix an NPE dont sell a pack with support :D

point beeing: if someone dont have even enough knowledge to fix an NPE dont sell a pack with support :D

some people dont even know what is NPE xD

some people dont even know what is NPE xD

true :D but the best thing i like is when they try to tell you that you are wrong while they dont even know what they talk about :D

true :D but the best thing i like is when they try to tell you that you are wrong while they dont even know what they talk about :D

Can this happen? xD

What did he say?