[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

//Fake.... Oso anafora tous xtypous tis kardias vazeis stis masxales idika xartakia... pou sta xeria kato den afinoune ton sfigmo na perash... to exw dei pos gynete to kolpo ayto.... kala to mixanima karastimeno tou kerata... ;P.

//Fake.... Oso anafora tous xtypous tis kardias vazeis stis masxales idika xartakia... pou sta xeria kato den afinoune ton sfigmo na perash... to exw dei pos gynete to kolpo ayto.... kala to mixanima karastimeno tou kerata... ;P.

+1

Say something in greek, i dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FACKER.

lol.

lol.

his text -

//Fake.... About his heart palms you just put at your armpit special things... Which do not allow the palm to continue... I have seen how they do it.... About the machine, it is totally fake... ;P.

Too many "..." ;x

lol.

Use greeklish translator jajajajja

[ES]

La próxima vez, voy a violación de su asno, no te metas conmigo pokemon cojo T.T

La próxima vez, voy a violación de su asno, no te metas conmigo pokemon cojo T.T

The next time i will violation of your donkey, dont mess with me you handicap pokemon

Kewl story brah~