[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Well btw i agree 100% with blane Gold Member!

LevoTuکک® is gold member... my question is: Who the Fuk is this guy? I remember that he was from MGN Staff, but i remember that he was well  a "idiot" (he have many haters here) too, so... what more BAD decisions the staff will make? Put me with Global Moderator status? :o

Well im pretty much againts Maxtor's idea but he decides.

Anyway he'll change their ranks to vip donators or something like that in the next few days he'll also change gold members privs.

Well im pretty much againts Maxtor's idea but he decides.

Anyway he'll change their ranks to vip donators or something like that in the next few days he'll also change gold members privs.

ye sure until that there will be the "corruption", imagine retards with all privs x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a.... this will be great!

BTW MGN Close? I even headshots give on CS :x but with pro staff like  LevoTuکک®... i think its normal

ye sure until that there will be the "corruption", imagine retards with all privs x0a0x0a0x0a0x0a.... this will be great!

BTW MGN Close? I even headshots give on CS :x but with pro staff like  LevoTuکک®... i think its normal

stop flame..!!! 

maxtor is the boss so hhe make what he wannt !

stop flame..!!! 

maxtor is the boss so hhe make what he wannt !

i know you somehere dumb shit? where did i flame? ha wait now with you... fuking kid, you are so boring man jeez!