4 cups wheat flour

1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder

1 / 4 cup cocoa

1 egg white, lightly beaten

People: Are 40 biscuits

Preparation time: 1 hour

Baking time: 15 '

Performance

Click on the possible speed of mixer the butter with the sugar, salt and vanilla until n 'whitens and n' fluffy. Pour the eggs one by one, to be incorporated in the dough and then rum. Mix the flour with the baking powder and pour it in installments in the mixture of butter, continuing to hit a low speed, until it becomes smooth dough that does not stick to fingers. Divide the dough in half and toss with half the cocoa to get chocolate color. Wrap both yeast separately in plastic wrap and allow to stand in refrigerator 1 hour or 30 minutes in the freezer. Onto floured surface, open the white rectangular piece of dough into 30x20 cm, thickness 3 mm. Open a second card, same size as the chocolate dough. Spread egg white dough and put up carefully, the chocolate. Press the surface of dough with rolling pin to stick well the two sheets together. With a sharp knife, trim the excess dough from edges around 4 to straighten and become a completely straight sheet. Spread the surface with egg roll and wrap the long side. The egg white helps the layers of dough to stick together. Wrap the roll in plastic wrap and let stand in refrigerator 1 hour or 30 minutes in the freezer. Remove the plastic wrap carefully and with a sharp knife, cut the roll into slices 5 mm thick. Aradiaste cookies on buttered pan and bake at 190 degrees Celsius 8 '- 10'. Transfer with a metal spatula to a rack and let them cool

yupie!

I will learn how to make a cookie!

/facepalm

dark/evil

btw i will make a giude (soon i think) how to troll ppl with on online game

but no l2 or wow you will see in a few days....

do you know what trolling is?